Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

I honestly don´t see the point on keeping a player that was drafted on the 1st round, played 3 seasons and has been benched because a 4th rounder (Hartline), and two undrafted free agents (Camarillo and Bess) have done better......with the same WR opposite to them and the same QB´s throwing them!!!!! Ted Ginn has NO EXCUSES, unless we need a Manning type of QB who can exploit his blazing speed, which we don´t have and 25 (or more) other teams neither, so again I just don´t see the point.

The only reason is because you can get none of your investment back so at this point you might as well let him compete.

Ginn winning the Jets game last year by himself is enough reason to give him a shot this season to make the cut.

The only reason is because you can get none of your investment back so at this point you might as well let him compete.

Ginn winning the Jets game last year by himself is enough reason to give him a shot this season to make the cut.

I agree, but I am thinking forward, because we will need that WR spot once the next season begins. I have Cam, Bess and Hartline, with a potential FA signing for the first 4 positions, and a Draft pick (4th rounder or lower) competing with Turner and Ginn for the 5th spot. But a 5th spot is worth less that what Ginn gets.
Sometimes I think that if we want speed we should talk to Bolt and offer him Ginn's type of money, then if he can catch a balloon he will have better hands that Ginn, and he has unmatched speed, damn.. maybe he even takes more hits than queen Ginn!!!

I agree, but I am thinking forward, because we will need that WR spot once the next season begins. I have Cam, Bess and Hartline, with a potential FA signing for the first 4 positions, and a Draft pick (4th rounder or lower) competing with Turner and Ginn for the 5th spot. But a 5th spot is worth less that what Ginn gets.
Sometimes I think that if we want speed we should talk to Bolt and offer him Ginn's type of money, then if he can catch a balloon he will have better hands that Ginn, and he has unmatched speed, damn.. maybe he even takes more hits than queen Ginn!!!

Yea but from a business stand point you can open camp with almost any amount so leave it be. You never know when the injury bug is going to hit a team making a player like Ginn (worth a 6th or 7th) into a 4th or 5th.

It behooves you to keep him for now and if something better comes along take it but until then he will be on the roster come the start of camp.

Cardinals GM confirms Boldin is up for Grabs

Cardinals GM Rod Graves all but confirmed Wednesday that the team will give serious thought to trading Anquan Boldin this spring.
Graves admitted that signing Boldin to an extension is an option, but the team has made numerous contingency plans and can afford to move him. Graves will look at "all options" before deciding what to do and "settle on whatever is best for the team." Look for Boldin to be dealt around draft weekend.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Go get'em boys

we should just get all of the cardinals free agents to play for us, at least they would be use to the weather

Wouldn't mind including Tginn in any deal but would hate to give up anything more than a 4th for him. His best days are behind him. Too bad the injuries weren't.

I wouldn't give up on Ginn just yet. If he can catch this season, he'll make some plays.

Get two Card's players on March 5. Anquan Boldin, and Karlos Dansby if we get those two players i would be very happy

Back
Top Bottom