Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

and if he still wants to run for the sidelines, make him do it without pads

Rumor Mill on ESPN is reporting Fins will go after Austin which Is ridiculous cause they want a 1 & 3rd, whoever thinks that will happen is crazy. No way Tuna gives that much for a guy who had a breakout year in his contract year. Boldin is out there and Miami is very intrigued by him.

Parcells has coverted Cardinal players for two seasons now. Making an offer to Pace & signing Green. I think he will try and trade for Boldin and sign Dansby.

hopefully he wont end up like david boston when he came from arizona lol hurt all the f..k..g time..thats if we get him

Rumor Mill on ESPN is reporting Fins will go after Austin which Is ridiculous cause they want a 1 & 3rd, whoever thinks that will happen is crazy. No way Tuna gives that much for a guy who had a breakout year in his contract year. Boldin is out there and Miami is very intrigued by him.

Parcells has coverted Cardinal players for two seasons now. Making an offer to Pace & signing Green. I think he will try and trade for Boldin and sign Dansby.

I'd be shocked if the Fins gave up a 1st n 3rd for Austin but to say there's no way Parcells would do that isnt accurate. After wasting a 2nd rounder on a 3rd string QB last draft there's nothing that's impossible with this regime.

Back
Top Bottom