Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

Dolphins in Talks with Cardinals for Boldin

According to ESPN Insider and Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, there's "word from 'two people in contact with the Dolphins' that they could envision the team offering a third round pick or later for Q."

Not sure if anyone could argue that such a deal would instantly upgrade the Dolphins passing game and offense as a whole. Anquan will just have to stay healthy.

Thoughts?

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I finally get a target to throw to who isn't a slot receiver or truely horrific!

According to ESPN Insider and Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, there's "word from 'two people in contact with the Dolphins' that they could envision the team offering a third round pick or later for Q."

Not sure if anyone could argue that such a deal would instantly upgrade the Dolphins passing game and offense as a whole. Anquan will just have to stay healthy.

Thoughts?

I wonder if Bill is going to put the same onus on Jeff Ireland that he did last year when he gave up a seventh for McDaniel? You give away a pick, you need to go out and get one back."

ok...how is this worthy of a new thread? sounds like the exact same crap we've been hearing already. nothing new.

Nothing to see here folks, move along!

Boldin unlikely to get?

Anquan Boldin-WR- Cardinals Feb. 27 - 2:24 pm et

Beat writer Armando Salguero doubts the Dolphins would give up a second- or even a third-round pick for Anquan Boldin.
"Because it's a high pick in the round," Salguero says of the third-rounder. If the Cardinals don't receive at least a third-round offer, it makes no sense to trade a team leader and fierce competitor. The Dolphins are going to have to come stronger, even in the last year of Boldin's contract.
Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter
Related: Dolphins

i dont know what to think about armando

Too bad that comes from Armando. Am hoping that's true and we don't give up a high pick for a player so he can sit on the sidelines with Ronnie Brown every season.

If we trade a pick we are going to have to get one back and Brown is who I see being traded to get it back.

Just another Boldin article from bleacherreport. Nice read though.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/354928-miami-dolphins-need-to-make-a-trade-for-anquan-boldin

Here is one of the paragraphs from the article.

Last year the best offer Arizona got for Boldin was a second-rounder on draft day from the Chicago Bears. No one's going to come calling with a proposal like this year. Teams don't waste first-day picks on players they can nab in free agency, and as a result the Cardinals will have to settle for Boldin's 2010 market value. A third and likely a fifth- or sixth-round pick should be enough to pry him away from the desert.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/354928-miami-dolphins-need-to-make-a-trade-for-anquan-boldin

Back
Top Bottom