Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread

They're both idiots. Difference is, Marshall has a lot left in the tank. Cheezy's career is spiraling down the toilet.

we can forget Marshall because 1) hes most likely staying in Denver from what ive been readin (unless its all about the trade value)....2) Hes just trouble 3) do you expect Parcells to give up what they want for him? HELL NO

I would say theres a 0% chance of seeing Brandon Marshall in Miami, well of course unless we play Denver at home...but then again he could be suspended or sitting on the bench because of his attitude.

if we could get him i would gladly take him he is a stud WR and is 25 years old besides what he did in camp he was fine with the broncos last year and right now he wants to stay in denver. it doesnt matter anyways he isnt going to be a dolphin

Marshall is younger, may be better number....
so what, he is a sitting bomb.
After getting rid of Porter, I don't want a Porter jr.

And yet there are some on this site who would be willing to give up the 12th overall pick in the draft for a sitting time bomb.:crazy:

Admin should really consider to delete every Marshall thread. Here is my take of the subject if our FO thinks it is worth the risk i am behind them. I here it all the time us wanting a #1 WR, well here's a kick to the nuts. Guess what? Most #1 WR are ****y self center people, but here's something different from the rest. Marshall is young and if all goes bad it should not be to hard to get a good trade off him. This is going to be a long offseason lets just hope we get as much good out of it as we can.

Marshall has no chance in hell in coming to Miami with Parcells around. Maybe if we still had Saban, Nick would give him a chance. But not with Parcells and that contract will definitely be incentive laden, Marshall can probably find a better contract elsewhere. Dolphins fans can dream but Parcells' won't take a chance on characters like that guy no matter how good he is. I wish all Marshall threads would be moved because it's not worth reading at all, he's not going to come to Miami, it's as long a shot as it gets. You can quote me on that.

Admin should really consider to delete every Marshall thread. Here is my take of the subject if our FO thinks it is worth the risk i am behind them. I here it all the time us wanting a #1 WR, well here's a kick to the nuts. Guess what? Most #1 WR are ****y self center people, but here's something different from the rest. Marshall is young and if all goes bad it should not be to hard to get a good trade off him. This is going to be a long offseason lets just hope we get as much good out of it as we can.
Or alternately we could simply let people that didn't want to read them not click on them.:up:

Back
Top Bottom