Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread

The word is, the Dolphin FO isn't interested and it appears he is going to stay in Denver anyway.

I would direct my fantasies elsewhere.

Perhaps there is a hidden gem late in the draft, or even undrafted, that will be our next Welker or Colston or even greater.

Not really. I believe there was a report recently that indicated via Dolphins "sources" that we're not interested in Marshall.

Bryant and Boldin are much more realistic options. And there are probably other options that aren't obvious yet. Did anyone think during the 2008 offseason that Chad Pennington could or would be our QB? One way or another, the WR position will get addressed...we'll just have to wait a while to see how.

of course....as long as he promises to get arrested and file a police report stating who much he hates the city

There is always a chance but a very very Slim chance i would give the Broncos the 12th pick for brandon Marshall in a second

No chance whatsoever. Nobody is trading a high pick for a player one assault/domestic dispute away from a year long suspension. Not to mention another DUI and he'll serve a lengthy suspension as well.

Does anybody have any solid info if this is a possibility?

I sure hope not. Marshall will be the 2nd coming of Lawrence Phillips if he ends up in Miami. Phillips also loved beating up his girlfriend. :rolleyes2:

I don't understand the infatuation with a player that tells his coach to f**k off and then walks off the practice field.

This guy is al about himself not his team

Forget Marshall....learned from Porter

Marshall is younger, may be better number....
so what, he is a sitting bomb.
After getting rid of Porter, I don't want a Porter jr.

Back
Top Bottom