(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am trolling the Colts forum as I said before since they are our only Luck competition and get this: Some of the fans seem to think they would be well off with Vontae, Solai and our #2 overall in exchange for their #1 overall.. :lol: we would make out in that deal.. Too bad the Colts forum doesn't run that team *sigh*

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

If Miami doesn't get a chance at Luck I would hope they take another QB in the first round and potentially get something in exchange for the 2nd or 3rd pick to boot. Move back a few spots and take Brakley or Jones and get some extra picks in the draft, maybe an extra 3rd so they can also draft a QB in that round.

Miami is going to need all the help it can get this offseason.

So I am trolling the Colts forum as I said before since they are our only Luck competition and get this: Some of the fans seem to think they would be well off with Vontae, Solai and our #2 overall in exchange for their #1 overall.. :lol: we would make out in that deal.. Too bad the Colts forum doesn't run that team *sigh*

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I would personally drive Vontae and Paul to Indianapolis, and pay for Soliai's meal expenses on the trip.

If Miami doesn't get a chance at Luck I would hope they take another QB in the first round and potentially get something in exchange for the 2nd or 3rd pick to boot. Move back a few spots and take Brakley or Jones and get some extra picks in the draft, maybe an extra 3rd so they can also draft a QB in that round.

Miami is going to need all the help it can get this offseason.

If we miss out on the 1st pick and can still get our QB plus some extra picks by trading back a few spots I'd do it.

the Colts are obviously throwing the season and the Dolphins are actually trying. that should tell you who's worse.

LOOK AT THE ARTICLE

it even straight up accuses them of tanking in the article :

" The Colts presumably don’t want him to play late in the season because if he energizes the team and wins a couple of games, the Colts could screw up their shot at the next great franchise quarterback."

THE NFL NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THEM AND STRIP THEM OF A 1st ROUND PICK.

Miami is -ACTUALLY- bad and Indianapolis wants to steal our QB. WE DESERVE IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... THEY HAD PEYTON, and we are actually worse as a team. THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clear.gif

F THE COLTSssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom