(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you would think Luck would wanna play more for a fanbase that wants to embrace him as the next face of the franchise and the savior at QB we've been waiting for for over a decade, rather than a fanbase who will throw their current franchise (and HOF) QB under the bus like yesterday's garbage just so they can draft a new franchise QB.

this is what im saying too..

we worshipped Marino. When Jimmy Johnson wanted to get rid of him, he couldn't. we would have revolted. we rode that horse until the wheels came off in hopes that he would get his ring. not just for the fans, but for danny.

colts fans are pathetic throwing manning away like this. read their forums.....it's pathetic.

BUT........at least they are smarter than us. we should be the ones.....

There are still people on this very site who love and defend Jay Fiedler. Tell me this team doesn't lionize its QBs.

Is Luck just not on the Dolphins side?

first off, yes that was a play on words, corny and far from original, but couldnt resist, but anyways....

Is it just me or is this team just not meant to have a franchise QB?

Any other year for the past 10 seasons you would never ever even consider fighting the Colts for the #1 pick especially for a QB, i mean the chances of this happening were 1 in a Million that a year where Miami is finally not 7-9 and are actually bad enough to get a choke hold on a #1 pick with the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning........Peyton Manning himself may screw the Dolphins and give the Colts the next Peyton Manning

Did the stars just aline and read "**** you Miami Dolphins"? If Manning was playing and the Colts were the Colts I would be far more confident and positive regarding the Dolphins chances to get Luck, but seeing the Colts not even be competitive just gives me that feeling of finishing 2nd at being the worst, which is indicative of the Dolphins, 1 game away, 1 play away, 1 player away, 1 point short, and finally 1 draft pick away from a franchise QB

I just find myself with zero confidence in getting that #1 pick because this team has always come up just short and always dissapointed that I cant endure getting all hyped over Luck and falling just short as usual

first off, yes that was a play on words, corny and far from original, but couldnt resist, but anyways....

Any other year for the past 10 seasons you would never ever even consider fighting the Colts for the #1 pick especially for a QB, i mean the chances of this happening were 1 in a Million that a year where Miami is finally not 7-9 and are actually bad enough to get a choke hold on a #1 pick with the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning........Peyton Manning himself may screw the Dolphins and give the Colts the next Peyton Manning

Did the stars just aline and read "**** you Miami Dolphins"? If Manning was playing and the Colts were the Colts I would be far more confident and positive regarding the Dolphins chances to get Luck, but seeing the Colts not even be competitive just gives me that feeling of finishing 2nd at being the worst, which is indicative of the Dolphins, 1 game away, 1 play away, 1 player away, 1 point short, and finally 1 draft pick away from a franchise QB

I just find myself with zero confidence in getting that #1 pick because this team has always come up just short and always dissapointed that I cant endure getting all hyped over Luck and falling just short as usual

you are getting ahead of yourself.

the colts play some bad teams still. the dolphins have a rough schedule. only possible win is vs the redskins.

and, even then, in event of a tie......we still have a shot to win the tiebreaker.

Disappointing news of the day:

Colts quarterback Peyton Manning already has missed eight games after a pair of neck surgeries. It’s still unknown whether he’ll miss eight more. Or even more than that.Manning made on Tuesday an unexpected appearance in the team’s locker room. And he said he’s got more healing to do before he can practice or play.
We’re still waiting for the fusion to take place, it’s still going slow and we still have some issues with the regeneration of the nerve,” Manning said, according to the Associated Press. “I still have some restrictions.”

Based on his comments from Thursday the chance he’ll never play again can’t be completely disregarded. There’s no pill or exercise for regenerating nerves. If it doesn’t happen for Manning, he won’t be able to throw the ball like used to be able to throw the ball.
Here’s hoping that the healing happens. All-time great quarterbacks should be able to leave the game on their own terms.

Full article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/03/peyton-manning-says-his-neck-still-hasnt-healed/

Hopefully Painter can generate a Colts win?! :crazy:

Polian already said Manning won't play this season and that he is only being kept on the roster so that he can practice with the team (as Indy will need to evaluate him before they decide whether or not they want to exercise the option on his contract). It's all on Painter, folks.

only chance we got colts wise is 5 out of their final 8 games left are at home...peytons not playin this year...and i for one think his career is over

Just an idea

With it so blatant that the Colts are doing everything to place themselves in prime position to grab Luck, that the Jags stick it to them. These two teams play in the same division and have yet to face each this season. Jacksonville has been abuse by Manning for the past decade and now they are gonna have to face Luck for the next 15 years. Everyone is talking about tanking games well how about in reverse???

What really makes you think is this. The top four QB prospects of the past thirty years were John Elway, Jeff George, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. The Colts have happened to have the first overall pick every one of those years (and potentially this one as well). Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom