(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr

Unrelated, but it just tweeted that Revis was traded to Lions for a 2nd rounder

Looks like alot of you guys are getting your wish. For the sake of our team I hope that you are all right about this and I am wrong.
Hope Wallace is worth every penny you guys are expecting him to be.

I love this team and want nothing more then to see it us win. Which unfortunately under the watchful eye of our GM its has not happened in some time. Hopefully he can buy his way out of this whole he has dug.

Cheers to the rest of you.
Chubbs

change-1.gif

The rules are that GM's could contact free agents for 72 hours before the 4 PM official time today....so if we say we signed Wallace at 4 PM, we have not tampered. Why wait? We have other people we need to sign as well.

Exactlly and announing it early may help in bringing in a few other free agents by showing that Miami is serious.

YOu guys can hate but you have to admit the first two signings today we bothh first reports by bob. I agree he isn't the best but he did get these two right.

and almost every other reporter out there predicted wallace to miami and kruger to cleveland

Looks like alot of you guys are getting your wish. For the sake of our team I hope that you are all right about this and I am wrong.
Hope Wallace is worth every penny you guys are expecting him to be.

I love this team and want nothing more then to see it us win. Which unfortunately under the watchful eye of our GM its has not happened in some time. Hopefully he can buy his way out of this whole he has dug.

Cheers to the rest of you.
Chubbs

Im nervous to Chubbs but all we can do is strap ourselves in for the ride and hope it turns out great for our Phins.

Unrelated, but it just tweeted that Revis was traded to Lions for a 2nd rounder

Hope it is true.....the Jets will have no Revis and maybe Garrard at QB....can it get any better FOR US??? Where is NYJUNC at?....I think I saw him teetering on the ledge of an tall building in NYC.

Please let this happen. Can't wait to see what tannehill can do with more weapons!!!

Vikings just released Antoine Winfield freeing up 7.25 mil

Hope it is true.....the Jets will have no Revis and maybe Garrard at QB....can it get any better FOR US??? Where is NYJUNC at?....I think I saw him teetering on the ledge of an tall building in NYC.

He is in the afc east forum bashing ireland.

Back
Top Bottom