Merged: You have to thank him first/Thanks Ricky! (Seriously) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: You have to thank him first/Thanks Ricky! (Seriously)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeAy3000
Definetly, so lets start a "I thank Ricky For..." list

- Ronnie Brown
- Wanny's Departure
- Fiedler's Departure
- Actually Getting Dolphins Games in the High light reel
- ...What else?

-Hiring Saban
-Hiring Linehan
-Hiring Houck

EXACTLY! THank you RIcky, you selfish *******, you brought us all these great things.

DeeAy3000 said:
Definetly, so lets start a "I thank Ricky For..." list

- Ronnie Brown
- Wanny's Departure
- Fiedler's Departure
- Actually Getting Dolphins Games in the High light reel
- ...What else?

-Hiring Saban
-Hiring Linehan
-Hiring Houck

cant forget
-i got an authentic RW's jersey for $40 :D (saved $150)

EDIT:
damn that merged messed me up :lol:

MikeO said:
It's the same team esentially. Same core of players. If he quits again we ONCE AGAIN become the laughingstock of the NFL and sports world. You really want that???

If he quits again SO WHAT. We need to get something out of him -- he owes us a boat load of money!

You know what I don't understand the most of all this? How is it that some of us fans can't conditionally forgive this guy ... BUT THE PLAYERS CAN? You know Saban has talked to the leaders -- RIGHT?

I stick by my team and I trust the leaders of my team. If they hadn't accepted him, none of this would even be spoken about because he wouldn't have a chance in hell to come back.

So now my question to you is, why can't you get over it if they can?

MikeO said:
How is it a sound business decision on any level? RICKY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Would you TRUST Michael Jackson to babysit your 9 year old son for a week??....NO! Hey, maybe he will do it for free. That is a sound business decision! But you won't do it. Same with Ricky. Why waste a roster spot and all of the "drama" around Ricky which could split and destroy a lockeroom by doing any business with Ricky???

this is a sound business decision because it will put fans in the seats to either see rw fail or to bust a 70 yard td run . either way it money to the organization.
you look at football as only a game but it a business to the owners and the players and people go in to business to make money not to make others happy.
the bottom line it is all about wayne h making money.

J Tes said:
Nice...you bash him for walking out on the team, and then wish him dead :shakeno: No class
I just want him to go away. No more talk about him - PERIOD. I'm sick of it. He came in as the savior and then killed us. People are ready to accept him back. Screw that - let him go back India and do whatever he wants. I don't even care about the $8mil. Just go away.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Yes, we wouldve been bad, but not 4-12 bad. I still think Wanny wouldve been coach right now if Ricky had played.
I don't. I think we would've been 8-8 bad.

DeeAy3000 said:
I thank Ricky for Ronnie Brown. Lol. Heck, its one good way to look at him walking out on us. We got the #2 overall pick and possibly the basis for our franchise for some time to come.
I hadn't thought of it that way. That's a "thank you to Ricky" I can get behind.

Who says Ricky is even going to play. Saban might just bring him back, pump him up. Then when somebody's RB goes down they might get suckerd into a trade. Does anybody know when the trade deadline is?(maybe week 6) that is alot of time for Saban to work some MOJO

Rebar71 said:
I just want him to go away. No more talk about him - PERIOD. I'm sick of it. He came in as the savior and then killed us. People are ready to accept him back. Screw that - let him go back India and do whatever he wants. I don't even care about the $8mil. Just go away.
Chill....Why waste so much energy hating on someone who doesnt even know you exist?

tastes like chi said:
Who says Ricky is even going to play. Saban might just bring him back, pump him up. Then when somebody's RB goes down they might get suckerd into a trade. Does anybody know when the trade deadline is?(maybe week 6) that is alot of time for Saban to work some MOJO
yes...trade deadline is week 6

MikeO said:
It's the same team esentially. Same core of players. If he quits again we ONCE AGAIN become the laughingstock of the NFL and sports world. You really want that???

Sorry if he quits this year we have Ronnie Brown.. If he nevers plays again for the Dolphins we still have Ronnie Brown.. We will be far from the laughingstock of the NFL taking back are All Pro RB.. If we go 4-12 again that would be bad but certainly no Ricky's fault..

J Tes said:
Chill....Why waste so much energy hating on someone who doesnt even know you exist?
I'm not wasting any energy. I'm just typing on a message board. I loved Ricky - and my kids loved Ricky. Apparently I wasted more energy cheering for him. Now he's dead to me and I just wish he would go away LIKE HE SAID HE WANTED TO.

So, I got four letters for Ricky - or "Fred" as I call him now (cuz my #34 jersey says "F. WILLIAMS" now) - STFU.

MikeO said:
If Saban is stupid enough to bring this clown back, he is no better than Wannstedt!

Why put up with Ricky? The guy is no good. He can't be trusted. He screwed EVERYONE affiliated with the Fins over last year. The hell with him. If Saban falls for Ricky's song and dance then he isn't as smart as we are all lead to believe

not true, I assure you that Saban sees the big picture.....even I see a part of it....just look: an excited Ricky to come back and play for Saban(he hated whanny, if you couldn't tell), he has drive and that was shown when he stated he has 4000 yds left in him that shows me he knows his body and has set goals......Last but definatly not least he's back and sounds like he's ready to go.... he's actually in the US now and trainning.... why would he be training if he didnt want to prove something

Back
Top Bottom