Merged: Zach has the right idea/Article from the Herald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Zach has the right idea/Article from the Herald

Hopefully Zach spreads his thoughts among the rest of the team. It is not for the Players to worry about other teams (except the one they are playing). Let us the fans and media go through all the possible scenarios.

Zach's always had the right idea. I've always like his attitude.

Just read my sig of a quote from Zach that he said almost 2 years ago.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Zach's always had the right idea. I've always like his attitude.

Just read my sig of a quote from Zach that he said almost 2 years ago.

he's one of those guys that takes personal responsibility for losses and wonders what HE can do to to improve the team...JT is another one.

They just need to stay focused on destroying the Pats, which I know they are capable of doing. I think they should come out on Sun. and smack them right in their mouth on O and D and send them into shock from the get-go. This will immediately show them who's who in the AFC East.

That article said it best, they get caught up too much in what other teams are doing instead of focusing on taking care of their own business. They sound much diff this year, hopefully this translates to the field.

I'm looking forward to December.....It's Ricky's best month. He said so himself!
:nesucks: :nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom