MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Zack as a Strong safety?

I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.

fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

fishypete said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You just made my day!

Yeah. ANd we'll move David Bowens to Cornerback after we trade surtain and all of our problems will be solved. :shakeno: :roflmao:

fishypete said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CAN WE DELETE THIS PLEASE FOR REASON OF FURTHER SH**S AND GIGGLES? :lol:

Im not going to sit here and laugh at you, like most of the other posters in this thread. Obviously they feel the need to prove there manhood over others. Laughing at you is one way to do it. But to get to the point. If anyone was going to move to safety to extend their career, it most likely would be Surtain, although it doesn't look like he'll be around long enough to do it.

Mainge said:
Im not going to sit here and laugh at you, like most of the other posters in this thread. Obviously they feel the need to prove there manhood over others. Laughing at you is one way to do it. But to get to the point. If anyone was going to move to safety to extend their career, it most likely would be Surtain, although it doesn't look like he'll be around long enough to do it.
ya, i tend to agree with you on everything.

I guess you have never seen Zach in pass coverage. He is one of the worst cover LBs i have seen in the league.

Mainge said:

Why not laugh, it was a VERY stupid idea. All this thread is good for is a good laugh, taking it seriously and belittling everyone else is also a way to try and prove your "manhood" and maturity over us and make yourself feel better than us when you are not. Get something out of life and learn to have a little fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom