MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.

You r clearly high on somethin'- dont do drugs!!!

fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.
I doubt it..... He isn't very good in coverage.

m1am1sportfreak said:
sure....and let's move jason taylor to corner while we're at it :rolleyes:
Better yet, lets put Timbo at QB.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction....with the new defense...and after watching a few more LSU games....I wouldn't discount anything.

take it easy on the poor guy, it was an out of hand wild suggestion, we all dream a little once in a while.

:rofl: You're mean. The guy thought it had passed and he took his beating. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom