MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There are plenty of decent stop gap receivers available RIGHT NOW. If I was GM, and im pretty sure i speak for a majority here, ppl would be reading headlines about us signing deon branch cuz the patsies just cut him or plax burress or gaffney or something... i dont get this idiot...:boohoo:

How long does it take to clear waivers etc? Would you put a claim In on branch over say Armstrong ? I guess a little patience wouldn't hurt?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Sign the best you can get now Ireland since everyone is hanging up the phone on you.
Fact or guess?

patience???? ive/weve been patient for 12 f_ing years!! I wouldnt mind armstrong... put in for him too. i cant believe they kept nanees worthless ass

How do you know that he hasnt put in for all of the above? Waiver claims are announced sometime saturday knuckleheads!!! Ireland just cant run around yelling i got dibs on him or i want him. Let the fu*%ing process play out...Fools. Sound like a bunch of Bills or Jets fans on here...

There are plenty of decent stop gap receivers available RIGHT NOW. If I was GM, and im pretty sure i speak for a majority here, ppl would be reading headlines about us signing deon branch cuz the patsies just cut him or plax burress or gaffney or something... i dont get this idiot...:boohoo:
You do realize these are all free agents and not waiver wire claims and they probably don't want to play here. Gafney has come out and said rejoining the Pats would be his top choice.

It's great to blame him for moves he's not allowed to do until 12 tommorrow, just keep hatin'

The waiver wire players will be awarded to their teams tomorrow. And I wouldn't sign any free agents without trying them out first.

Back
Top Bottom