MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

I love cheeseburgers...

good god! did they name them sandals because you walk in the beach on them?

Anytime I say anything negative about Ireland you either give me a no thanks or say something like this without bothering to explain your argument.
Would you care to elaborate on "yawn"? Maybe tell me what I said that doesn't make sense?

Anytime I say anything negative about Ireland you either give me a no thanks or say something like this without bothering to explain your argument.
Would you care to elaborate on "yawn"? Maybe tell me what I said that doesn't make sense?
maybe yawn because A.) two groups here, one thinks ireland has been the boss since 2007, and the other thinks ireland wasn't the complete boss until after parcells left. B.) there are at least 10 FML Ireland beat my dog threads every day. yawn.

You want me to explain why you made yet another Ireland bashing thread?

Let me take a guess here... maybe just maybe you could've found one of the 100 threads around to post that in... Why start another thread... thus the yawn, the subject has become boring...

maybe yawn because A.) two groups here, one thinks ireland has been the boss since 2007, and the other thinks ireland wasn't the complete boss until after parcells left. B.) there are at least 10 FML Ireland beat my dog threads every day. yawn.

This....

Let me take a guess here... maybe just maybe you could've found one of the 100 threads around to post that in... Why start another thread... thus the yawn, the subject has become boring...

Yes thank you didn't think I needed to explain my boredom with yet another thread bashing Ireland.

yep, until we get rid of ireland, we will continue to suck. which is what you said when you wanted to get rid of sparano. after Ireland, it will be get rid of one of very few billionares who can afford or care to own a football team. After that, it will all go back to the HC and their obvious lack of understanding that so many on here seem to have.

I look at it this way... whether or not Parcells or Ireland was "the man" for the last 5 or so years is irrelevant to me. All I know is Ireland's testicles finally dropped and he decided to go get himself a bonafide young gun at QB. A BIG part of Miami's failure to thrive since Marino retired has been the lack of a big-time QB. Whether Tannehill is that QB or not is something only time will tell. For now, I acknowledge there's no amount of ranting and raving that can change the past and undo any mistakes that Ireland (and/or Parcells) made along the way. WE HAVE OUR QUARTERBACK!!! --sorry for the caps, it's just exciting to have one with all the right 'tools' to actually command and lead a team --

Why not stop beating a dead horse and just see where things go from here? If you want to comment on this sort of topic, there are a million other threads just like it you can add to... Just sayin' :)

Back
Top Bottom