Mergedx2: Cards expected to release Rolle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx2: Cards expected to release Rolle

This would be pretty nice! What do we do with Gibril??? Do we have Bell and Gibril at SS? Seems like it would be pretty expensive to hold on to all of them.

I'd love it if we got rolle but I'd also be happy with oj atogwe I believe he's a free agent

how about get rolle and dansby and then draft dez bryant....sounds like a plan

:up: Exactly what I was hoping for

I also agree.. I think Dez is going to be physical enough to definitely have an impact his rookie season and many more. Just imagine.. WR screens, SLANTS, and having a receiver that will bump the DB's for a change! ahhhh it's sounds so sweet!

I hate to say this but what if Miami took Dez and Boldin? You send a 3rd round pick and conditional 4th rounder next year for Boldin, then take Dez 12th overall. You could still take a LB or NT in round 2. Then you would have Boldin, Dez, Bess, Hartline (then Ginn, Cam, Turner fight for 5th spot, best player wins the spot). That's a pretty sick WR corp that teams would have to deal with. It sounds stupid at first, but if the phins could pull it off that's a very dynamic offense for teams to deal with.

I would rather have Ryan Clark than Rolle. Clark is a huge hitter someone Clemons could really learn from.

Cardinals to cut Rolle

pixel-1.gif
The Cardinals are expected to release FS Antrel Rolle this week.
The sides have been negotiating a contract extension, but cutting Rolle will allow the Cards to avoid paying his impending $4 million roster bonus. It may also very well cost them their starting free safety. Rolle will become an unrestricted free agent and generate interest because of his play-making ability. The 27-year-old has 10 interceptions over the past three years

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Can the Dolphins negotiate with role before the March 5 Deadline if he is cut? Tuna sign him up.

how is that if he was franchised last year???
with no new CBA you have to be in the league for 6 years before you can become a UFA unless you are cut by your team. he has only been in the league 5 years so after this season a new cba or not he will be a ufa.

Back
Top Bottom