MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office.

wtf.. id rather keep him as DC than to hire fisher as HC... He is probably pissed he hasnt been interviewed yet, and rightfully so!

Also, the more I think of fisher the more I hate the idea of hiring him! The more I think about it the more I want Philbin.

Out of the entire Coaching Carousel that's going on, the one thing I DIDNT want to see change was Nolan as our DC.

This is NOT going to end well I'm afraid.

if we hire Fisher you can expect his son Brandon to have a prominent job on defense.

Nolan's defense isnt that ****ing great.

Averagr across the board. Especially against top offenses. Crumbled late in games.

Not going to be missed.

Out of the entire Coaching Carousel that's going on, the one thing I DIDNT want to see change was Nolan as our DC.

This is NOT going to end well I'm afraid.

Much like our last three seasons. There are alot of good coordinators out there. Capers was a pretty damn good one and we got Nolan not long after

Wasn't there some rumblings about Nolan's calls earlier during the season, and had Bowles start making Defensive calls later in the season? as much as I loved the Defense in the 2nd 1/2 of the season, perhaps Nolan was a smaller part to the success?

can anyone tlel me the last person that enjoyed their stay wiht the Miami Dolphins?

Wow, this is embarrassing...how oh how did i become a FIn fan.

Mike Nolan is good, but replaceable. I would take him back under a coach that wanted to run a 3-4.

I hold it against that this team could not finish games this year.

Nolan is leaving as expected, why is everyone surprised? Dabol is probably next. Coordinators are rarely kept when there is an external HC change. Also, Nolan's contract was up an it was rumored that he tried to leave last year to work in Dallas.

Miami Herald's Armando Salguero said today on the Armando & The Amigo Show that rumors are Dolphins DC Mike Nolan has cleaned out his office. Armando cited a source had told him about Nolan cleaning out his office.

I was just wondering why the hell are we looking at so many defensive minded coaches when it is ever so clear that what we need is an offense that doesn't offend, their fans, that is.

Would've like to have seen more agressive calls on "D", especially early on in the season when Nolan appeared to have forgotten how to call a blitz- still do't understand the move. Perhaps he put in his notice after not even being considered for the interim.

An early mark in the offseason loss column in my book... if rumor has it.

Back
Top Bottom