MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

i was officially announced dead for a few seconds this afternoon. Only to be revived by an incredible catch by Fasano TD run in.

woohooo now we can go to new york next week and ruin christmas for the brets fans:hi5:

We are 3-0 in Dec..now we need to go 4-0...the cold is a problem, but I don't think next week will be as cold as it was today.

We squeak by in every game. We're going to barely win the SB lol. I'm getting ahead of myself but after my heart attack today, I feel like we can do anything. Play hard and never give up. The keys to success.

Did we win?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've been passed out until just now..

We are 3-0 in Dec..now we need to go 4-0...the cold is a problem, but I don't think next week will be as cold as it was today.

I would be more worried about the D being as bad next week as it was today. Hopefully this team will wake up and realize its potential and go out and perform next week. These guys are scrappy, but I think that sometimes they just get overwhelmed with their success. I am hoping that Sparano can keep them focused and grounded for the Jets. Nice play today by the O and thanks to the D for FINALLY waking up and playing. We have to bring our A-game next week.

Back
Top Bottom