Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets

wow. the jets are looking like a win now team, however they are also looking like a win a few years down the road team also. wtf, we wouldn't give up a 5th for this guy? Our front office better have one hell of a draft to make me forget how many times they seemingly have dropped the ball this offseason.

wow. the jets are looking like a win now team, however they are also looking like a win a few years down the road team also. wtf, we wouldn't give up a 5th for this guy? Our front office better have one hell of a draft to make me forget how many times they seemingly have dropped the ball this offseason.

Oh well, I guess there is always next year for the dolphins.... ****, Ive been saying that for the last 15 years.

We are screwed!

I don't care if the guy is having legal troubles, a 5th round pick? I am at a loss.

These kind of trades r startin to piss me off... we give up picks for guys that aren't even touching the field and the jets trade a 3rd for edwards and a 5th for holmes, 2 receivers I would love starting on this team, and they get em both for practically nothing. Lets just hold on to these late round picks and keep drafting john nalbones and patrick turners... STEP UP and give denver the 12th pick and get the 1 guy we need so badly on this team... Marshall teamed up with Bess, hartline, camarillo, and ginn would be lethal.

Holmes is facing a 4 game suspension but still, what a ****in' steal.

Well at least JT won't be going to the Jests...:rolleyes2:

I cant wait till next season. Its gonna be really exciting with Ginn and Camarillo.

This is f*cking ridiculous!

And with that, Parcells picks up the phone and gauges the price to trade up and draft a safety...

Overrated....theres a reason they got rid of him

Sorry, it might help you feel better to say Holmes is overrated but in no way is that the truth. The Steelers needed to brown nose the local media and look like they were taking care of some of their player problems (Ben, Santonio, etc). Besides that, they got robbed.

Yeah I wanted Dez in the draft but we wont get him because we have to go defence to stop there offence...

Don't worry Sparano is somewhere in his office with BP and Ireland and Ancient ruins Henning laughing and saying haha they gave a 5th for a SB MVP who has a 4 game suspension while we signed Fergie that has a 8 game suspension and still have our hard working crop of Cam, Bess, and Ginn in the weight room as we speak building chemistry together and preparing for the 1000 yard 5 TD performance from a TEAM effort of all 3 combined while Holmes goes and gets 1000 yards by himself...that selfish Holmes...

**** I hate being a Fin fan -_-

best part...Jets bring in Edwards and Holmes to help their Young QB while we bring in Pennington to help our young QB...last I remember, the QB needs WR to throw to not X and Os for WR who can't get open....am I missing something hear.

No really hurri i could care less....f*ck the jets... I care about mia, and have faith that this team has more heart than the jets. Names dont mean s*hit and im betting the jets will lack chemistry come 2010 season.

Back
Top Bottom