Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets

*** In other news

Ben Roethlisberger tweets: "Wow looks like im not the only one doing all the raping!"

edwards and cromartie for 3rd rounders..and not Holmes for a 5th! WTF. i dont care how good our FO thinks our young players are going to be, we need to make moves to better our team, not sit still and watch the jets become AFC powers.

a 5th? you've gotta be kidding.

Oh well, I guess there is always next year for the dolphins.... ****, Ive been saying that for the last 15 years.

We are screwed!

15 years huh? Man I wish it were only that long for me. I have been saying that for about 25 years now...

Looks like the Jets are trying to buy a superbowl...anyone remember how that usually works out? This isn't MLB and they are not the Yankees.

I have mixed feelings about this, the guy is facing a four game suspension, but i am sick of the Jets making our front office look like dweebs. they see a need and go after it, while we have a glaring need in the same position and well, our receivers are gelling great together. yeah gelling for mediocrity!!! Bout sick of this crap!!!!

The jests are clearly better than us now. Thats just the way it is. Im not trying to be a "sky is falling" guy, but lets look at this. They have the best D in the league, their rookie QB isnt a rookie anymore, they are putting weapons around their young QB (which we are failing miserably at).

They got Holmes for a 5TH ROUND PICK. How the hell were were not all over that ****?? Who in the **** are we getting better than Holmes in the 5th? I dont care if he is facing a 4 game suspension. I really dont. Its a 5th round pick. Low risk, high reward. If he keeps screwing up just cut him. Who cares? The Jets made a great move.

If we pass on Bryant if hes there in the 1st, I might blow a ****ing gasket. Get Henne some weapons. The Jets are loading up and we are sitting on our thumbs. Im not saying deal all our picks, but a 5th for Holmes is a no-brainer.

sick of the jests making our front office look stupid, we have a glaring need and we sit on our hands!!

I'm going to laugh my F****** a** off if he gets an additional suspension for hitting that woman. The Steelers must have known the case doesn't look good for him.

3 positives for Miami:

1. This should take the Jets out of the Brandon Marshall sweepstakes (I would much rather deal with Holmes than Marshall).

2. There is no way Marshall gets traded for anything higher than a second round pick after a 1300 yard Super Bowl MVP gets traded for a 5th rounder.

3. Almost every mock had Golden Tate going to the Jets. Not anymore. Trust me, Golden would have been a tougher cover than Holmes eventually.

*** In other news

Ben Roethlisberger tweets: "Wow looks like im not the only one doing all the raping!"

LMAOOOOOOOOOO...

wow just wow,hate to admit it,but playing the jets with Edwards and Holmes is gonna be hard to watch.

We have the corners.
This move does not scare me to much.
It sucks to see the Jets get better especially for cheep but the move doesnt scare me in the head to head matchups.
I know people say you cant buy your team but what you can do is get a really good set of base players on your roster and pick and choose elite players who fit in. We are not doing that.
Boldin should of been added.

Sean Smiths twitter is the ****

**** the Jets in getting santonio holmes! I have faith in @VontaeDavis21 and @SeanSMITH4 will shut their recievers down!

This sucks! For a FIFTH ROUND PICK....wtf, I dont care if he threw a glass in some chicks face, thats a steal if I've ever seen one.

Just 2 years ago I thought for sure we were looking better than the Jets, but they have been very aggressive while we've just kinda sat back. I'm all for building through the draft, but you have to be aggressive too. It all comes down to Sanchez...hopefully he busts cause if he's good then that team is pretty stacked. I know Braylon is inconsistent but if he can regain his old form, they essentially have 2 number 1 receivers

Back
Top Bottom