Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets

This front office should be ashamed of themselves. They got Dansby and has done jack since then. I don't think they realize that we have holes at WR, TE, NT, OLB, and FS. It's a little ridiculous at this point.

WTF, the jest get Holmes for a 5th, the Ravens pick up Stallworth in FA and Boldin and a 5th for a 3rd and a 4th. What are we doing at WR?

It certainly sucks when a rival seems to get some great trades and great free agent pick ups. But that doesn't mean our FO needs to change how they do business. If they continue to draft well, we'll be fine.

On the plus side for us: Holmes is facing a 4 game suspension for a positive drug test. He is involved in the glass throwing incident. He told a man on twitter to kill himself and was quoted last week as going to "wake and bake". Truth is he a mess and will possibly destroy any chemistry the Jests are trying to buy. Enjoy your time in New York Santonio...Plaxico needs a cellmate!

Santonio Holmes to jets

Holmes to jets for 5th rounder.

Thoughts?

Sean smiths twitter.....f*ck the jets hahaha thats what im saying!!

:lol:

it just got a little harder on him against the jets... braylon edwards, dustin keller, leon washington is back, ladainian tomlinson, and now santonio holmes ?

yikes... our defence is going to have their hands full

It certainly sucks when a rival seems to get some great trades and great free agent pick ups. But that doesn't mean our FO needs to change how they do business. If they continue to draft well, we'll be fine.
They can't afford any bonehead things like Pat White or Patrick Turner this year.

Henne needs weapons. The Jests are going about things the right way., They are ensuring their young QB has offensive talent around him. They have Keller, Edwards, Holmes, ect. Henne has a plethora of average players at WR, and below average ones at TE. Our offense is lagging behind the Jets and our defense isnt even in their ballpark.

A 3rd rounder still would have been a fair deal for them, but it's getting him for a 5th that often turns out to be more "miss" than "hit" is what I think rankles everyone including me.

I'm the staunchest defender of the FO, but still I gotta wonder in frustration why they weren't all over this deal, -even if they intend to draft Dez.

Holmes to Jets for 5th

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...s-for-fifthround-pick?tag=headlines;headlines

Really, I mean, really...for a f'n 5th round pick. Why can't we get something like this. I would have no problem giving a 2nd or 3rd for him. He would easily be the #1 on this team. 1200+ yards last year.....WTF is up with this FO. Let me guess Ginn is just as good......

Sorry I'm just pissed off that the f'n Jets got him for nothing. They are the team to beat in the AFC East if they weren't already.

A 3rd rounder still would have been a fair deal for them, but it's getting him for a 5th that often turns out to be more "miss" than "hit" is what I think rankles everyone including me.

I'm the staunchest defender of the FO, but still I gotta wonder in frustration why they weren't all over this deal, -even if they intend to draft Dez.

Bingo.

The Jets are clearly the team to beat. Meanwhile in Dolphin land, the FO does nothing. No Boldin, no Ryan Clark, no Atogwe, no anybody. Yes we got Dansby and Incognito, but who else?

I love to build through the draft, but when you get White and Turner, now the FO's philosophy goes into question. I swear this team better go 10-6 or better. This is why this team hasn't won a playoff game in a decade. First we do too much in FA and draft terrible, but now we draft well but do terrible in FA. SIGN SOME PEOPLE FO!!!

We're like the Marlins, but we lose.

Back
Top Bottom