MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread

Atogwe would be an awesome pick up. The guy had PB season this year.

I somewhat agree, however, we were also in the race for Calvin Pace last year. We were simply outbid by the Jets and never got the chance to sign him. We may sign at least one big name free agent, but if he wants to much money, we may get outbid once again.

i am pretty sure it came down to pace not wanting to slide over and play inside, or on the strong side since we had porter

well the high priced free agents the jets got were not exactly impact players like nhamdi and houshmanzada(spelling on both).

I'd take Merriman. In a 3-4 you need 2 good OLB's and I'm almost 100% sure Marriman would be worth the price. With good pass rush the corners aren't that important because alot of pressure is taken off and we need another safety IMO. We definantly need some interior lineman on both sides but I beleive Merling and Langford will impress in year 2 and eventually flurish for us.

If Merriman becomes available and his knee checks out, he'd be the only I guy the Tuna might spend big bucks on. He wanted him instead of DeMarcus Ware in the 2005 draft; might be his idea of rectifying the past. Although neither pick would've been the wrong one in my book.

If Merriman becomes available and his knee checks out, he'd be the only I guy the Tuna might spend big bucks on. He wanted him instead of DeMarcus Ware in the 2005 draft; might be his idea of rectifying the past. Although neither pick would've been the wrong one in my book.
meriman does steroidS hes the wrong pick.

Ok...So you were just starting a thread to point out that;

He's the top CB in the NFL and whoever gets him in FA will have to pay lots of money for him, which won't happen anyway because the Raiders are going to tag him?

Ok. Fire is hot, and, water is wet as well. Might was well include it here instead of starting a thread about it.
when i watched the dolphins vs raiders they said he was underated?

if we spend for Jordan Gross and draft a G with #26, ronnie & ricky's YPC will go up at least half a yard each. all the pieces are there for a great running game except some holes on the O-Line. cobbs will be a dolphin for a while, he is good change of pace and is versatile on offense and ST.

bottom line is if we can consistently block, we'll be able to run all types of crazy razzle dazzle running plays that utilize all 3 of them and their big play potentials.

Back
Top Bottom