MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread

I feel bad for the guy. He'll never play for a winning team because he got drafted by the Devil and Hell won't let him go.

I wish Alyssa Milano would feed me grapes naked...What's your point?

POINT IS WE WOULD HAVE TO DISH ALOT OF CASH HIS WAY TO GET HIM TO COME HERE.! which most likely wont happen.!

You forgot one, Nnamdi Asomugha, afterall he is a UFA. We just have to hope that he doesn't get franchised (yeah right)again. :(

POINT IS WE WOULD HAVE TO DISH ALOT OF CASH HIS WAY TO GET HIM TO COME HERE.! which most likely wont happen.!

Ok...So you were just starting a thread to point out that;

He's the top CB in the NFL and whoever gets him in FA will have to pay lots of money for him, which won't happen anyway because the Raiders are going to tag him?

Ok. Fire is hot, and, water is wet as well. Might was well include it here instead of starting a thread about it.

in order to get him wed have to morgage our future through picks and cap space. Id rather draft a guy and develop him.

I think what he means is that the fins chances to land asomugha are slim to none

:lol: Really? No....I thought for sure that the Raiders would let him go and he'd play for free like most players that are the best at thier positions in the prime of thier careers do.

I wish Alyssa Milano would feed me grapes naked...What's your point?

If that means we can get Asomugha, I'll do my best to find you some naked grapes to go with this GB

9jkmcn-1.jpg

Ok...So you were just starting a thread to point out that;

He's the top CB in the NFL and whoever gets him in FA will have to pay lots of money for him, which won't happen anyway because the Raiders are going to tag him?

Ok. Fire is hot, and, water is wet as well. Might was well include it here instead of starting a thread about it.

FUNNY GUY! I LIKE YOU!

Nhamdi will only be a good option for a team that alreayd has some good defensive players and a defensive program that is solid. No reason to pay the guy all this money to play under a really bad team.

Is like trying to put gold 24k rims on a ford pinto.

Back
Top Bottom