Merry Christmas Everyone! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Bufbill1080

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish all you fellow NFL Fans and enemy fish fans...hehehe....a Merry Christmas! So, here goes....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you out there!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also! :D

I have been a very good Dolphin fan this year and I wish for the Jets to miss the playoffs and for the Raiders to lose their last 2 games! :evil:

hehe

I have been a good Bills fan and have stuck with my team all year and i wish for.....
1. A good team next season.
2. A win against the fish in week 17!
3. St Louis Rams vs. New England Patriots in the Super Bowl (Go Brady!)
4. Tom Brady for our quarterback!
5. A good team next season.

I'm sorry, but I can't help you with Wish #2. You see, I will be at that game and I am the Dolphins secret weapon. :D Shhhh! ;)

Good luck with the rest of your wishes! :D

Darn...maybe i'll have to go then...

Wait, i forgot...i'm a curse to the team... :( LOL Seriously...i have like a 1-9 record for going to Bills games and thats one win was Carolina! LOL I'll have to test my luck next season! :) Oh well! Merry Christmas and goodnight...i gotta get to bed. I'm working tomorrow. Stupid Wegmans supermarket is open tomorrow until 6pm and i'm cashiering from 9:30am until 6pm. Uggghh! :fire: hehe :D

Merry Christmas Folks

clear.gif
clear.gif

I think the Jets are going to make the playoffs, especially if your wish about the Raiders losing their last two comes true...cause the Jets play the Raiders in week 16. If Oakland loses, then the Jets will win, and that will put the Planes in the playoffs.

Get all that?

How about this then?

We are forced to play the Jets.............we finally win when it counts! :evil:

Then we play the Raiders...............we win and silence them! :evil:

Merry Christmas to all! :D

"Merry Christmas"
to all of you as well.
stay safe !!and enjoy the Holiday !

do you guys know that if we win out......
we "ARE" the second seed in the AFC !!
no-matter what anyone else does !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom