Merry Xmas to all my homeys out there!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merry Xmas to all my homeys out there!!!

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all my homeys (Not sure if spelled correctly) around here!!! :lol: LOL

clear.gif

flyin11

this one time of the year i would definately like to be in virginia, i bet the countryside is beautiful right now!
btw, merry christmas and a happy new year to you too!
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

It's actually turning quite chilly out here now :(...The highs by this weekend are going to be around 55 and then 50 degrees by Christmas. Suppose to rain Christmas eve :( They said the temps will fall farther down after Christmas...so it's getting to the point where it will be highs in the 30's soon :(

Out there I bet you guys celebrate Christmas by going surfing!! :p :lol:

some people do!

Out there I bet you guys celebrate Christmas by going surfing!!

kinda chilly out here too, my blood is a little to thin for that kind of stuff now. besides my coordination isn't anything like it used to be 35 years ago!:goof:

A "playa" Santa?

Word to the herd...

whaddup beeyatches? I'm chillin' wit my homies on da Phins board. Had some hoochies and players groovin on my porch playin dominoes and smokin blunts but 5-oh took em in for "3 hots and a cot". Gettin some bling-blings on mah grill for x-mas. Then I'll be cold frontin' dope style! Tell Big Clause to bring me a 9 wit' extra clips and a 40 oz., mine wuz confiscated! peace, out.....Jam Master Jay

:cool:

huh?

whaddup beeyatches? I'm chillin' wit my homies on da Phins board. Had some hoochies and players groovin on my porch playin dominoes and smokin blunts but 5-oh took em in for "3 hots and a cot". Gettin some bling-blings on mah grill for x-mas. Then I'll be cold frontin' dope style! Tell Big Clause to bring me a 9 wit' extra clips and a 40 oz., mine wuz confiscated! peace, out.....Jam Master Jay

and i thought the german language was tough!

Re: A "playa" Santa?

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Word to the herd...

:cool:

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom