Message to Dolfans who never lived in So Fla | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Message to Dolfans who never lived in So Fla

ecdolfan71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Once again, I'm not new to this website but due to some computer issues and to make a long story short I had to re-create an account so it looks like I am new....

I just read a post from a dolfan in Wisconsin (nice pic of the bikini by the way) and I appreciate his opinion I feel compelled to defend the other dolfans who were boo'ing Cameron today in the practice bubble. Now I could be wrong, but I assume the person who wrote that thread and lives in Wisonsin has never lived in South Fla, well I lived there when the only 2 teams in the state were the Bucs and the Fins, and that's why we are so pationate about our Fins because for most of us they are the only true team we have ever had to root for. I now live in San Diego and there was no Charger central set up anywhere around town. Granted they did pick late but I guarantee that Dolfans who live in the area would have the same passion for one of our drafts no matter where we were picking.

What irritates me the most is that when Cameron came out he didn't offer an explanation for the decision to take a player at #9 instead of trading down to get more picks and still get Ginn at a later pick. I really hope Mueller or Cam give an explanation over the next couple of days as to why this went down the way it did because if DC can't play and all we have left is Trent Green, Beck and Cleo then we are no better off than we were a couple of years ago. If I were there I probably would have been arrested for what I would have said to Cam.

Dude, if you want an explanation, Cameron and Mueller had a 17 minute press conference after day one answering every question in the book .. The video of it is on MiamiDolphins.com .. All your answers are answered there.

Back
Top Bottom