Met Ex Fin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Met Ex Fin

Good player. Not as high as some here were, as some were relatively pissed the phins let him walk. But still...good player.

miller was the man for us. he worked with frank gore during his offseasons and i bet he would have loved to play on the same team with frank if he had stayed here. could have been something special. houston made lamar a good offer no bad blood from me.

Good for you!:up:

Liked Miller when he was here, didn't want him to leave. Don't really see how he would have helped us be a better team the last 3 years, Ajayi and Gore did well. Glad he has an opportunity with the Texans to be on a great team and see some playoff action.

Perfect example of good vs great. I'll always be a Lamar Miller fan.

If he's one of your 8 best players, you have a problem.

If he's your 15th or so best player, you're probably going to the playoffs maybe with a bye.

Perfect example of good vs great. I'll always be a Lamar Miller fan.

If he's one of your 8 best players, you have a problem.

If he's your 15th or so best player, you're probably going to the playoffs maybe with a bye.
I liked him. AJai was better / more impactful - too bad it didn’t last. Miller has had a nice career. “Solid” player.

I liked him. AJai was better / more impactful - too bad it didn’t last. Miller has had a nice career. “Solid” player.
Looks like Ajayi is still unsigned. That's hard to believe unless Philly confirmed that he really has an attitude issue

Or his knees are finally catching up with him...
Could be either or both. He gave us that 1 awesome season. Liked the way he ran. While a lot of fans don’t want to admit it, he was part of the puzzle that helped Philly win that SB. He and Blount each had like 70 tough yards w punishing runs and let Philly establish a ground game which kept NE D from being able to do anything in that game to disrupt the birds. That said, he may already be done as a player and it will be onto his clothing line full time I suppose!

Could be either or both. He gave us that 1 awesome season. Liked the way he ran. While a lot of fans don’t want to admit it, he was part of the puzzle that helped Philly win that SB. He and Blount each had like 70 tough yards w punishing runs and let Philly establish a ground game which kept NE D from being able to do anything in that game to disrupt the birds. That said, he may already be done as a player and it will be onto his clothing line full time I suppose!
I had high hopes for him coming outta college, he just wasn't around long enough. In hindsight, they actually made a good move by trading him when they did. One of their few...

Back
Top Bottom