Met Ex Fin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Met Ex Fin

I liked Miller. His problem as a Dolphin was he performed well enough on his rookie contact to get paid on his next.

Miami's FO doesn't play that game. They choose to let talent walk entering their prime and spend it frivolously elsewhere.

I liked Miller. His problem as a Dolphin was he performed well enough on his rookie contact to get paid on his next.

Miami's FO doesn't play that game. They choose to let talent walk entering their prime and spend it frivolously elsewhere.
I think it was the right call at the time as we had AJai and it would have cost a lot to keep him. That said, he’s had a nice long career and there’s something to be said for that.

Yea ran into Cam Wake yesterday at Best Buy Sawgrass. Dude had braids in lol. Third time meeting him, second at that Best Buy. He was getting his phone looked at. Didn't say much outside of wishing him the best with the Titans, although I am sure we could of talked for a bit but I was busy as well.

He drives a smoke gray Range Rover with a custom Fins plate. . . . DREAM 91.

Cool dude, always has been.

That has been their approach for quite some time. It was nice they locked up X well before it was time definitely outta character for them. Hopefully, they keep this approach moving forward. For the right players, of course.

Back
Top Bottom