Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

The tailgate cost a fortune, I hope the food/drink is actually edible and plentiful

Well i did the non alcohol option because I'm a snob who would prefer to bring my own liquor than drink beer lol but yeah it was pretty steep but the way I looked at it was its going to be an all day event and food is a lot more expensive inside the stadium i might as well pig out at the tailgate. I haven't done the tailgate with them before so if anyone else has actual experience and would like to chime in feel free because the quality was something I'm interested in finding out about also

I am taking the bus from Slatterly's, but didn't buy in for the tailgate.
Heading up with my bro and his wife, so we will bring our own food and drink.

I am taking the bus from Slatterly's, but didn't buy in for the tailgate.
Heading up with my bro and his wife, so we will bring our own food and drink.
im not going to any of the pub events, we fly in the day before the game and have enough to do that day

IN, not taking the bus... coming in hot from a long ass bicycle event in Central PA. so getting to Slatterys would mean leaving at 5A. I'll just meet y'all at the tail gate.

Well i did the non alcohol option because I'm a snob who would prefer to bring my own liquor than drink beer lol but yeah it was pretty steep but the way I looked at it was its going to be an all day event and food is a lot more expensive inside the stadium i might as well pig out at the tailgate. I haven't done the tailgate with them before so if anyone else has actual experience and would like to chime in feel free because the quality was something I'm interested in finding out about also

Food quality was pretty good last year. It wasn't gourmet, and certainly not worth the full price of the ticket, but given the price of stadium food, it isn't a bad relative value.

Food quality was pretty good last year. It wasn't gourmet, and certainly not worth the full price of the ticket, but given the price of stadium food, it isn't a bad relative value.

You going this year too?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the tailgate ticket?

After a discount? $65 each. supposed to be all you can eat and drink.

I have some doubts, but it sounded fun and stadium food is expensive anyway

Back
Top Bottom