Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

Just found out I'll be in my brother's corporate box seats which, while cool, will force me to behave better than I had planned to haha...

I'll try to sneak any of y'all's in if there's interest.

Would be nice upgrade for my holiday :p

Anyone going to the event at the bar the night before? I'm not, my plan is to get food and die from jetlag. Sounded fun though

HDsNtf7.jpg
this is my 2nd dolphins game. I went years ago I think trent green was QB if i remember. Anyway i met some cool fins fans from florida during halftime. And smoked a J with them lol.
Wondering if i should bring 1 with me sunday

Anyone going to the event at the bar the night before? I'm not, my plan is to get food and die from jetlag. Sounded fun though

But it'd be cool to meet a lot of fellow finheaven members, UK. Suck it up and go to midtown Manhattan!

I've got to get to Miami or even NYC for a Phins game sometime. I love the Big Apple! I've seen Miami seven times, all out here on the West Coast.

im donating to this site if we win this game, i have 200 buckaroos on the fins to win at +122 odds

HDsNtf7.jpg
this is my 2nd dolphins game. I went years ago I think trent green was QB if i remember. Anyway i met some cool fins fans from florida during halftime. And smoked a J with them lol.
Wondering if i should bring 1 with me sunday

Yes, bring plenty Js

Yes, bring plenty Js
ill bring heck i dont think i have never not smoked at any sporting event.
went to phillies yankees game in philly few weeks ago (yanks fan) and we were smoking Ls in the tailgate and on the concourses lol security was lenient.
r u going to the game ? id like to have a sipher with some people on here would be cool

No, I have a 10 month old now, and given last year it was a similar time of year it was scorching hot (and this summer's been brutal), I'm not going to risk bringing her and dealing with the heat and potentially having to leave early (I live an hour+ away, so it's not such an easy thing).
I have a 5 month old and I totally understand now.

Back
Top Bottom