MetLife TakeOver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MetLife TakeOver

The fans at home are not supporting the team as much as the current players and staff deserve ( which pisses me off to no end) so I hope you guys can lift them up a bit..

I'm not blaming anyone because the owner basically came out and said they had no intention of winning this year, he in fact fired the last coach because he did want to win. However what I was hearing through my TV was embarrassing, every penalty against us was cheered, against the away team were jeered, Eagles third downs were met with relative silence. Like I said I don't blame anyone who is not showing up but hopefully when we do flip this around situations like that on Sunday don't happen again.
I’m grateful we have a football team to root for so I’m always good..

I'm not blaming anyone because the owner basically came out and said they had no intention of winning this year, he in fact fired the last coach because he did want to win. However what I was hearing through my TV was embarrassing, every penalty against us was cheered, against the away team were jeered, Eagles third downs were met with relative silence. Like I said I don't blame anyone who is not showing up but hopefully when we do flip this around situations like that on Sunday don't happen again.
He did not say that at all. :bobdole:

He did not say that at all. :bobdole:
Dude really ? He fired the ex coach because and I quote "He wanted to win now". What's the inverse of that ?

But asked why he fired Gase, Ross said: “I think Adam wants to win now. He’s going to his fourth year. He wants to win, as every coach in your fourth year really has to win. When we win on a sustainable basis — I can’t tell you which year — we will do what it takes to build the organization piece by piece so we have right players that will be here to build that winning tradition and bring it back..”

Yeah clearly not what he said... geez.

Edit forgot to add double facepalms and head banging: :wall:bobdole::bobdole:

Last edited:
Dude really ? He fired the ex coach because and I quote "He wanted to win now". What's the inverse of that ?

But asked why he fired Gase, Ross said: “I think Adam wants to win now. He’s going to his fourth year. He wants to win, as every coach in your fourth year really has to win. When we win on a sustainable basis — I can’t tell you which year — we will do what it takes to build the organization piece by piece so we have right players that will be here to build that winning tradition and bring it back..”

Yeah clearly not what he said... geez.

Edit forgot to add double facepalms and head banging: :wall:bobdole::bobdole:
Stop inserting your "assumption" on what he might have meant with
I would hope I don’t have to go 3-13,” Ross responded. “But whatever it’s going to take, we are going to build the organization with the right players who are coming here to win….. If it takes a year or two years or three years, we are going to be there and we’re going to be an organization.”

Your statement was:
the owner basically came out and said they had no intention of winning this year
Now you go and find me that quote where Ross basically said that the Dolphins had no intentions of winning this year.
I am not going into a further discussion with you until you find me that quote.

I'll be at both the Jets and Giants game. I get free tickets every year from my athletic director association. They have a set of season tickets for the Jets with parking passes. Good seats, 2nd level, corner endzone. Mom is a big Jets fan, so we go together every year. Just scored free tickets to the Giants-Dolphins game in the Toyota club. Pretty psyched about that one!

Stop inserting your "assumption" on what he might have meant with

Your statement was:

Now you go and find me that quote where Ross basically said that the Dolphins had no intentions of winning this year.
I am not going into a further discussion with you until you find me that quote.

FFS dude, what is wrong with you. You used to be a level headed kind of poster, now you are just being pedantic, like you've been most of the season. The word basically in my sentence, covers anything you are trying to prove ! Read it, understand it and then please go away, I'm not sure why you constantly want to start fights here ? Is Ross a former member of this site, therefore immune to criticism, like other media figures are, too ?

:lmfao:
FFS dude, what is wrong with you. You used to be a level headed kind of poster, now you are just being pedantic, like you've been most of the season. The word basically in my sentence, covers anything you are trying to prove ! Read it, understand it and then please go away, I'm not sure why you constantly want to start fights here ? Is Ross a former member of this site, therefore immune to criticism, like other media figures are, too ?

Stay warm today! I’ll be there with in spirit, but in reality, I’ll be with my son and one of my best friends (a lifelong Jet fan, so we can commiserate together) at Hooters in Manhattan watching the game. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

LOL......show me exactly where the owner said the Dolphins had no intentions of winning.

Dont waste your time... You cant.

I had tickets but couldn't go so passed them on to my sis and law and mil to represent. F Gase and those crappy Jets. I'll be on the road listening and watching on phone via Sunday ticket. Fins up baby!!

Back
Top Bottom