Mexico or London?

Finuk

Can't Spell Defense
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Seeing lots of rumours today that it'll be Pats @ Fins in Mexico.

On the bright side, that'll save me a few quid staying in London for a weekend.

E30M3

///Member
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If its the Pats Fins in London I will 100% be there. I have no desire to go to Mexico to see any football game.

Coolguy3

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Is there a list of who has done the most international games because I'm pretty sure Miami is #1. We also always give up a home game too. It's total bullshit.

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I hate the international game. It;s stupid. NFL needs to either add an international conference or cut bait on this junk.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Seeing lots of rumours today that it'll be Pats @ Fins in Mexico.

On the bright side, that'll save me a few quid staying in London for a weekend.
This wouldn't surprise me, if it was Pats@Dolphins. The team that has been most consistent in beating the Pats in their home, is taken out of their homefield advantage.

Finuk

Can't Spell Defense
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Is there a list of who has done the most international games because I'm pretty sure Miami is #1. We also always give up a home game too. It's total bullshit.
Jags are #1, they've played over here every year. Dolphins have given up two home games (Jets & Saints, both terrible games), and been the away team once (spanked rookie David Carr and the Raiders) - not including 2020.

They also gave up a pre-season game in 2007, but I don't think anyone would care about that.

ChrisTRD

Starter
Reaction score
Jags are #1, they've played over here every year. Dolphins have given up two home games (Jets & Saints, both terrible games), and been the away team once (spanked rookie David Carr and the Raiders) - not including 2020.

They also gave up a pre-season game in 2007, but I don't think anyone would care about that.
We played the Giants in London in 2007. It as pouring and the field was a mess. A ****ty game all around.

And IIRC, to be in the Super Bowl rotation, doesn't a team have to agree to hosting international games? Maybe I'm wrong.

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
international series

and the american bowl pre 2005 (preseason)

Capture4.JPG3.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom