Mexico or London? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mexico or London?

Seeing lots of rumours today that it'll be Pats @ Fins in Mexico.

On the bright side, that'll save me a few quid staying in London for a weekend.

If its the Pats Fins in London I will 100% be there. I have no desire to go to Mexico to see any football game.

Is there a list of who has done the most international games because I'm pretty sure Miami is #1. We also always give up a home game too. It's total bullshit.

I hate the international game. It;s stupid. NFL needs to either add an international conference or cut bait on this junk.

Seeing lots of rumours today that it'll be Pats @ Fins in Mexico.

On the bright side, that'll save me a few quid staying in London for a weekend.

This wouldn't surprise me, if it was Pats@Dolphins. The team that has been most consistent in beating the Pats in their home, is taken out of their homefield advantage.

Is there a list of who has done the most international games because I'm pretty sure Miami is #1. We also always give up a home game too. It's total bullshit.

Jags are #1, they've played over here every year. Dolphins have given up two home games (Jets & Saints, both terrible games), and been the away team once (spanked rookie David Carr and the Raiders) - not including 2020.

They also gave up a pre-season game in 2007, but I don't think anyone would care about that.

Jags are #1, they've played over here every year. Dolphins have given up two home games (Jets & Saints, both terrible games), and been the away team once (spanked rookie David Carr and the Raiders) - not including 2020.

They also gave up a pre-season game in 2007, but I don't think anyone would care about that.
We played the Giants in London in 2007. It as pouring and the field was a mess. A shitty game all around.

And IIRC, to be in the Super Bowl rotation, doesn't a team have to agree to hosting international games? Maybe I'm wrong.

Tea or tequila?

Tequila.
I’d go to Mexico City just for the tequila there. My brother brought some back for me to try last year and it was amazing! It out every tequila I’ve ever had in America to shame. Even Patrón and Cabo Wabo, which have been my go-to’s!

Back
Top Bottom