Mexico or London? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mexico or London?

Who has more fans of our Dolphins overseas? Mexico or United Kingdom and Europe fans than wanna hop over the English Channel to make the trip?

Who has more fans of our Dolphins overseas? Mexico or United Kingdom and Europe fans than wanna hop over the English Channel to make the trip?
The amount of Fins fans over in the UK is actually quite large. Ive run into tons of them when going to NE vs MIA games up in Foxborough.

Absolutely neither. **** the NFL and their stupid marketing.

Absolutely neither. **** the NFL and their stupid marketing.
Soo...I know Miami is giving up home games to host the Super Bowl but is it only Miami being forced to do this? I think teams with brand new stadiums (10 years or younger) get automatic SB hosts without giving up home games to London or Mexico. Ahem Atlanta, Minnesota, San Francisco. Hell Houston has hosted one lately and I don’t recall them playing in London or Mexico as the home team and their stadium is 18 years old.

Basically I think if Miami had a brand new state of the art stadium , I think they would host the super bowl every 3 years without giving up home games to other countries.

Miami has a big following in the uk me for a start just hope game is in london so I can again see my beloved dolphins again

I was at the Chiefs vs Bolts in Aztec stadium this year, everything was pretty cool, only problem was transportation at the end of the game it´s insufficient and has to be fixed. It´s been reported that the game will be Dolphins vs Pats in Mexico City.

London. Really hoping its the new Spurs stadium. As good as Wembley is you don't get the same atmosphere as you do at club grounds. Though tbf If your team has got to Wembley it's normally a big game (especially the play off finals) so you feel too ill to enjoy anything anyway. Going to watch a 6-0 Fins team there would be a nice change of pace

Soo...I know Miami is giving up home games to host the Super Bowl but is it only Miami being forced to do this? I think teams with brand new stadiums (10 years or younger) get automatic SB hosts without giving up home games to London or Mexico. Ahem Atlanta, Minnesota, San Francisco. Hell Houston has hosted one lately and I don’t recall them playing in London or Mexico as the home team and their stadium is 18 years old.

Basically I think if Miami had a brand new state of the art stadium , I think they would host the super bowl every 3 years without giving up home games to other countries.

does literally nothing for our team winning games, only makes money for the management.

Back
Top Bottom