Mexico or London? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mexico or London?

My brother and sister-in-law went to Mexico city twice in the past three years for business and they said it’s really nice and they felt very safe. I’m not sure if London is any safer.
You're not sure if London is any safer than a city in a third world country? Really?

You're not sure if London is any safer than a city in a third world country? Really?

Realistically it's not. A lot of mexicos problems are going to be in areas no where near the games. London however just passed crime rates for major american cities like New York for example. Personally, I'd rather deal with regular crime as opposed to terrorism and Islamic no go zones that exist in that country.

Just providing information Mr. serious sorry to ruffle your feathers. For the record my daughter studies overseas in Paris and it’s pretty dangerous there as well.

Just providing information Mr. serious sorry to ruffle your feathers. For the record my daughter studies overseas in Paris and it’s pretty dangerous there as well.

my in laws said the same after a recent vacation

Yep Every city one goes to they should be vigilant regardless. Only places that are truly dangerous are where war and internal conflict are going on.

Is there a list of who has done the most international games because I'm pretty sure Miami is #1. We also always give up a home game too. It's total bullshit.

Jacksonville has the most at 7 but I wouldn’t count them since they signed a deal to have one a year there.

oakland is 2nd at 5

Miami and the rams are 3rd with 4.

Green Bay is the only team to never play an international game.

Pittsburgh ,Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle, and Dallas have only played 1.

New England has done it 3 times but all as road team.

I feel like they force losing franchises to play in these games which is why I usually skip them unless Miami is involved.

Hello

French dolfan here, do we know if it s at london or mexico ?

I hope for london to see my beloved dolphins again ( i was at wembley for dolphins/raiders years ago)

Do you want the wasted home game to be in Mexico or London?

Don't be shocked if we end up with both. Jacksonville is giving up 2 home games this year. Their home games vs the Steelers and vs the Bears will not be part of the deal. The NFL won't make them play 2 divisional games over there so that leaves at least 1 of those games open. The NFL very well could have Miami's home game be the game in Mexico and then have them be the road team vs the Jags in London.

Would not shock me if miami plays home game in england then play second week away at jaguar's since they are playing 2 games back to back this year ...

Do you want the wasted home game to be in Mexico or London?
Well at this point I'm rooting for the 17 game season where everyone has a neutral international game ... seems the fairest and definitely better than the Dolphins always being short-changed, which is the current system.

I think we've become sort of the adopted team of London, so I guess I'm for London. It's a crazy long trip for any NFL team, but that simply means it will be a crazy long trip for both teams. Might as well go to London.

Well at this point I'm rooting for the 17 game season where everyone has a neutral international game ... seems the fairest and definitely better than the Dolphins always being short-changed, which is the current system.

I think we've become sort of the adopted team of London, so I guess I'm for London. It's a crazy long trip for any NFL team, but that simply means it will be a crazy long trip for both teams. Might as well go to London.
It’s sounds like owners really want a 17 game season where half the teams get 9 home games one year and alternate the next.

Back
Top Bottom