Mia/Buf Coverage Maps | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia/Buf Coverage Maps

i always get the bills game no matter who they play so for once that's a good thing
what's that square state over in the middle that's getting the game?

Well I’m amazed East Tennessee is getting the game, given the Titans playing at the same time vs an AFC foe. Not sure why that game is on FOX but I’m stoked to get a full game for the first time this season, and then another on Thursday!

Last week, I got to see the end thanks to bonus coverage that switched over right after the fins tied the game.

i always get the bills game no matter who they play so for once that's a good thing
what's that square state over in the middle that's getting the game?
Wyoming, where Allen went to college. Odd that the southern area of Central Valley CA isn't getting it though, since that's where he was born and raised.

Titans are on Fox same time, so our CBS affiliate is showing paid advertising, due to the Titans hosting the 1PM EST game. Just not sure why they shifted the game to Fox. Prolly that rule allowing some games to move about.
I have the same issue, paid programming in North Florida and the Jags at 4...WTF???

I hope the Sunday Ticket app doesn’t take a **** halfway through the game again.

They took a **** for me an hour before it starts. Showing as blacked out when its not being shown on the local stations. DirectTV has just given up this year. The last couple of years have been problem free.

Back
Top Bottom