MiaFins31’s NFL Draft Big Board Top 100 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiaFins31’s NFL Draft Big Board Top 100

Phillips and Roche should be good NFL DE's or LB's in a 3/4 but Greg could be special

One of the things that blew me away with Rousseau is the age at which he got those 15.5 sacks... he was a true Sophomore... most sack artists just dont bloom that early.

Another thing I loved was seeing him line up inside and just blow past the poor Guards who tried to stop him... that means you can move him around the formation.

This one year of tape stuff just doesn't hold any water with me. He's an athlete, not a cerebral guy that you scheme for/against. Guys like this are pretty much film proof.

Anyway...

You didn't comment about the Notre Dame player I'm not high upon.

One of the things that blew me away with Rousseau is the age at which he got those 15.5 sacks... he was a true Sophomore... most sack artists just dont bloom that early.

Another thing I loved was seeing him line up inside and just blow past the poor Guards who tried to stop him... that means you can move him around the formation.

This one year of tape stuff just doesn't hold any water with me. He's an athlete, not a cerebral guy that you scheme for/against. Guys like this are pretty much film proof.

Anyway...

You didn't comment about the Notre Dame player I'm not high upon.
Well have to agree to disagree on GR but I will say I agree he’s an athlete for sure. I’m just not sure he’s a football player. Great athletes don’t equal great football players and that’s exactly what scares me most about him.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah I actually saw twice up close both times against Clemson. He like GR is a phenomenal athlete but he’s a pure football player. That dude can flat out run. He can cover sideline to sideline and he will come up and lay the wood. For a guy that’s only about 215 lbs he’s a headhunter and he loves contact.

The biggest thing for me with JOK is scheme versatility. He can line up at Safety and I’d still feel comfortable with it. His speed allows him to recover in coverage. Now that’s exactly what he does need to work on is coverage when he gets matched up with a slot WR but that will come with practice at the NFL level. He’s just a terror at the OLB position bc he diagnoses plays quickly and effectively. He’s 1 of those guys that loves football and his backside pursuit is superb bc he doesn’t quit on plays.

I just think JOK would be a perfect fit for our defense and he fills a role that we currently have unfulfilled. His scheme versatility and his love for football will make him a Flo favorite early in his career if we were to select him.

Well have to agree to disagree on GR but I will say I agree he’s an athlete for sure. I’m just not sure he’s a football player. Great athletes don’t equal great football players and that’s exactly what scares me most about him.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah I actually saw twice up close both times against Clemson. He like GR is a phenomenal athlete but he’s a pure football player. That dude can flat out run. He can cover sideline to sideline and he will come up and lay the wood. For a guy that’s only about 215 lbs he’s a headhunter and he loves contact.

The biggest thing for me with JOK is scheme versatility. He can line up at Safety and I’d still feel comfortable with it. His speed allows him to recover in coverage. Now that’s exactly what he does need to work on is coverage when he gets matched up with a slot WR but that will come with practice at the NFL level. He’s just a terror at the OLB position bc he diagnoses plays quickly and effectively. He’s 1 of those guys that loves football and his backside pursuit is superb bc he doesn’t quit on plays.

I just think JOK would be a perfect fit for our defense and he fills a role that we currently have unfulfilled. His scheme versatility and his love for football will make him a Flo favorite early in his career if we were to select him.
I wouldn't touch a guy this light, nor with a lack of a position...

But that's why I have him as a second rounder, at best. He may be close to #1 on my "I pray we don't draft him list".

I don't see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah being a fit in the Flores/Belichick/Parcells defense.

They prize BIG LB's.

And Miami is not drafting a "maybe he is a safety" that high.

Zaven Collins looks like he was born from Bill Belichick's dreams.

Last edited:
1 Trevor Lawrence
2 Devonta Smith
3 Penei Sewell
4 Justin Fields
5 Ja’Marr Chase
6 Kyle Pitts
7 Micah Parsons
8 Patrick Surtain
9 Mac Jones
10 Jaylen Waddle
11 Zach Wilson
12 Rashawn Slater
13 Caleb Farley
14 Gregory Rousseau
15 Trevon Moehrig
16 Rashod Bateman
17 Kwitty Paye
18 Dillon Radunz
19 JOK
20 Jaycee Horn
21 Zaven Collins
22 Javonte Williams
23 Christian Darrisaw
24 Landon Dickerson
25 AVT
26 Travis Etienne
27 Christian Barmore
28 Trey Smith
29 Terrace Marshall
30 Carlos Basham
31 Najee Harris
32 Trey Lance

That is the first round talent imo.
Curious if you are saying if you were the Dolphins GM and if they stay at 3 Miami takes Smith or Sewell depending on what the Jets do. I am locking in Lawerence to the Jags.

However, if Miami trades down with Cincy because they want to get Sewell so the draft plays out like 1. Lawrence 2. Smith 3. Sewell 4. Pitts 5. Dolphins - Shields.

Now that Miami has Tua and Shields, then what do you do? Have them compete, trade Tua, or?

I wouldn't touch a guy this light, nor with a lack of a position...

But that's why I have him as a second rounder, at best. He may be close to #1 on my "I pray we don't draft him list".
Well like you said about my prediction of GR being dead wrong I think your prediction of JOK is dead wrong but the great thing about all this is that we’ll get to revisit this down the road God willing and who knows maybe both of us wrong or maybe both of us are right lol.

Well like you said about my prediction of GR being dead wrong I think your prediction of JOK is dead wrong but the great thing about all this is that we’ll get to revisit this down the road God willing and who knows maybe both of us wrong or maybe both of us are right lol.
Yep... it's the reason I'm always so amused when some random flamethrower speaks in absolutes...

That RGB guy is gonna rewrite the record book, they swore.

Tua's gonna be completely healthy and a star in his rookie year. Hell yeah we gotta trade all three of our #1s to move up for him!!@

These guys make me laugh.

Yep... it's the reason I'm always so amused when some random flamethrower speaks in absolutes...

That RGB guy is gonna rewrite the record book, they swore.

Tua's gonna be completely healthy and a star in his rookie year. Hell yeah we gotta trade all three of our #1s to move up for him!!@

These guys make me laugh.
Lol no I’ve been watching this to long to know there are no absolutes or certainties in the NFL draft. That’s why I always try to put in my posts about a player that it’s just my opinion or I’ve been right before and wrong just as many times bc you just never know. This is all opinion and we each have guys we like or don’t like and we all have our reasons. I just want to keep it all in fun.

team logo

• MIA

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • MIA

Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida

• MIA

Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon