Miami Acquires Brazilian Dl Durval Queiroz Neto Via International Program | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Acquires Brazilian Dl Durval Queiroz Neto Via International Program

Honestly, between those two numbers does it really matter? Those numbers are plenty big enough.

those lbs are where you want them and its not beer keg bellies and bubble butts. This kIds weight is MUSCLE!! Farm work is hard work and thats all he has known. Now he has a pro teams facilities and training and he is going to dominate at point of attack. Judo is no joke and transfers to the nfl very well knowing leverage and footwork and how to use your power to your advantage. I think this kid could end up the talk of the nfl at years end if he conquors the nfl speed of the game. Oh....., and another thing......., DO NOT make him mad!!!!

Like a few people have mentioned i wonder if the team will experiment using him in the OL. He looks like he is buit like an OG, and with his Judo background he may find a home there. Or he can actually end up developing as a DL rotational player in the future. I sure will be keeping an eye on this kid. I like his attitude and apparent love for the game.

Give em credit for looking outside the box and finding this guy, hope he turns out to be a good find. Ya never know...

The rule they have for these players is crazy. They can be in training camp with a team but can only be the 11th player on the practice squad and aren't allowed to be on the 53 man roster.

The rule they have for these players is crazy. They can be in training camp with a team but can only be the 11th player on the practice squad and aren't allowed to be on the 53 man roster.

Thanks for clarifying this, I didn't know he wouldn't be able to make the 53 man roster. If thats the case then no other team can poach him from the practice squad, i assume. Then basically we can see what he has to offer for a whole year, and if he shows improvement then next year he can be added to the team. So like many have said: Great move, with basically nothing to loose.

I couldn't even begin to imagine how hard it is to never have played organized American Football at any level and then try to make a professional NFL team.

OMG talk about "unfair!" gotta watch this..

Literally a monster among boys!

What league is that? He looks absurd - like Andre the Giant among boys. I noticed he tackles by wrapping and throwing down vs exploding into the ball carrier. No way NFL ball carriers don’t run right through that. He is fast for a big guy / blocked a punt lol.

What league is that? He looks absurd - like Andre the Giant among boys. I noticed he tackles by wrapping and throwing down vs exploding into the ball carrier. No way NFL ball carriers don’t run right through that. He is fast for a big guy / blocked a punt lol.

dude is a judo champion and super freak athlete -- saw a video of him leaping (I think
on Travis Wingfield site) had to be 3ft up onto a platform. Super explosive! No clue if
he can cut it at the NFL level but if he can he might be pretty damn good!

Back
Top Bottom