Miami already has 34 pts (season high), and 4 passing TDs (season high). Matt Moore.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami already has 34 pts (season high), and 4 passing TDs (season high). Matt Moore..

Why cant we just enjoy the god damn win?! Moore played well, he was efficient. Im more so impressed with Adam Gase for having this team motivated and ready to go!

The future is bright with the Miami Dolphins for the first time in a very long time guys! That is exciting as hell

We will finish above .500 , after 1-4 start, man it feels good , what a great way to end the Jets season(this was their Super Bowl basically)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant take anything away from Moore but Tanne would have done the same. Go Dolphins!

I don't think they'd give him those same looks on third and long.

Offense in the first half was run, run and chuck and pray on third and long. Worked once because he missed a read the stills had the TD.

Why cant we just enjoy the god damn win?! Moore played well, he was efficient. Im more so impressed with Adam Gase for having this team motivated and ready to go!

The future is bright with the Miami Dolphins for the first time in a very long time guys! That is exciting as hell

You were just bitching and moaning about how you miss Tannehill.

One thing I will say about Moore, is that he came in and played well without five years of different coaches, different excuses and a 100 million dollar contract. At this point, I'd agree that Tanny is our best QB, but I can't help but think that if Moore had been given the kind of chances and support that Tanny got, he'd be just as good if not better.

All that aside, let's go Dolphins!

Not gonna try and make a Tannehill versus Moore debate. I tried that for years and there were a lot of years where I feel like it would have been Moore. But this year Tannehill straughtup willed this team to success in some games, made highlight plays game after game, and was balling out again in a stretch game before getting hurt. His justification of his position was long overdue, but it was justification all the same.

What Moore's fine performance means that we have two QB's who can play ball. And it also means that I can waive his performance in the face of the many enlightened here who dismissed him as garbage and said Miami HAD "no QB" without Tannehill.

Umm yeah What?

I said what I said.

There is not a significant difference in team performance with either starting. Let's not act like it's up for debate. Matt Moore now has a handful of starts in his Dolphins career, where the scoring output has been too impressive to ignore.

Go figure.. an anomaly :idk:

Usually ****roaches tend to scatter into dark recesses and corners once the lights come on..

I said what I said.

There is not a significant difference in team performance with either starting. Let's not act like it's up for debate. Matt Moore now has a handful of starts in his Dolphins career, where the scoring output has been too impressive to ignore.

No. While I think Matt Moore is an excellent back up.....he isn't Ryan Tannehill and will never be. Matt Moore is a good QB, good teammate and a professional. He was prepared for this game and delivered an excellent game. But lets not be over dramatic.....the Jets quit in the 2nd half and gave up. They didn't even try to win.

Matt Moore did his job and did it will. Hats off to him, but you are trying to elevate him to something he is not.

Not gonna try and make a Tannehill versus Moore debate. I tried that for years and there were a lot of years where I feel like it would have been Moore. But this year Tannehill straughtup willed this team to success in some games, made highlight plays game after game, and was balling out again in a stretch game before getting hurt. His justification of his position was long overdue, but it was justification all the same.

What Moore's fine performance means that we have two QB's who can play ball. And it also means that I can waive his performance in the face of the many enlightened here who dismissed him as garbage and said Miami HAD "no QB" without Tannehill.

Moore played very well tonight and I enjoyed seeing such a good guy have success. Kudos to him.

Next week, we are playing a team that hasn't quit and will present a much tougher challenge. We need some of his magic to continue.

Back
Top Bottom