Miami at Bills in the cold | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Bills in the cold

bledsoetomoulds

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There's many tailgating spots for us if you want to meet(no punches please), for the Miami game in Buffalo. But you have to do a bowlingball shot.

they have a "famous, or infamous", bowling ball. They pour a shot of cherry liqueur into the thumb hole. You have to drink it, then drop the ball into the ground. If the thumbhole lands up, you blow the horn, get some Mardi Gras beads, and enjoy the game. If the thumbhole is not upright, you have to do a "penalty shot". Which is a separate shot, out of a different ball. Then, blow the horn, enjoy the game.

Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
There's many tailgating spots for us if you want to meet(no punches please), for the Miami game in Buffalo. But you have to do a bowlingball shot.
no thanks, i'd much rather go to a warm monday night game at the chargers!:rolleyes: ;)

considering where you're located, I would too, since I've never been there

considering where you're located, I would too, since I've never been there
the biggest problem, this game is sold out and the tickets are rather expensive when you start bidding on ebay!:rolleyes:

how many does Quallcom seat? Or is it the Seau thing? I'll bet that's it

how many does Quallcom seat? Or is it the Seau thing? I'll bet that's it
its the seau thing mostly, but there are an awful lot of diehard dolphin fans in california. you should have seen how we packed sun devil stadium, in phoenix?!;)

I think any team who comes to AZ packs them in better than the home team! lol. I would love to visit San Diego, though

I think any team who comes to AZ packs them in better than the home team! lol. I would love to visit San Diego, though
when it gets in the high 90's and over 100, i love to go to SD. it has about the most temperate climate in the world!;)

Back
Top Bottom