Miami at Former South Carolina RB Demetris Summers workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Former South Carolina RB Demetris Summers workout

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ex-SC RB posts slow 40 time… Former South Carolina RB Demetris Summers had his chance to show pro scouts from at least 3 NFL teams that he deserves another chance yesterday afternoon at a private workout in Columbia. Summers, who didn’t play in 2005 after being booted from the Game****s for a series of failed marijuana tests, was a bulked up 215 pounds – he played at around 200 pounds earlier in his career – but reportedly ran in the low 4.6s in the 40. The 3 teams represented at Summers’ workout were Oakland, Carolina and Miami.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

Was this guy any good? Is he worth a 7 round look?

I liked watching him play. I wonder what Miami was thinking. He was a great Rb in SC. I would rather see Kay-Jay get playing time though

I would not say he was great, But he very well could have been. For that size and not being fast is a very bad thing to me. I would like to give him a shot as an undrafted FA tho

playmaker1 said:
I liked watching him play. I wonder what Miami was thinking. He was a great Rb in SC. I would rather see Kay-Jay get playing time though
It's about keeping all options open. You never know who might get injured.

Geforce said:
It's about keeping all options open. You never know who might get injured.

I understand that, but we have quite a few RBs on the roster. Who knows about Ricky. I could see us givinghim a shot. Like I said, i like him. But I wont lie, I really hope we can get Kay Jay in there some this year

as a lifelong USC Game**** fan, i can say with authority that this guy is the poster child for having "character issues."

Lou Holtz bent over backward giving him 6th, and 7th, and 10th chances. he is not worth the time and effort i assure you.

CharlestonPhan said:
as a lifelong USC Game**** fan, i can say with authority that this guy is the poster child for having "character issues."

Lou Holtz bent over backward giving him 6th, and 7th, and 10th chances. he is not worth the time and effort i assure you.

that is an interesting note.

Back
Top Bottom