Miami at Louisville | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

Good Brad Nessler is announcing.

Tyrone Moss is BACK! TD MIAMI

stiff arm baby!!
L'vill on top!

Halftime adjustments:

1. Scare Larry Coker into a heart attack.
2. Find Maurice Clarett & bring him in to assassinate the O-Cord.
3. Poor gasoline on every member of the OL & throw a match in.
4. Bring down Peattie's self-esteem & force him into suicide.

:cooldude:

The Blueprint said:
Halftime adjustments:

1. Scare Larry Coker into a heart attack.
2. Find Maurice Clarett & bring him in to assassinate the O-Cord.
3. Poor gasoline on every member of the OL & throw a match in.
4. Bring down Peattie's self-esteem & force him into suicide.

:cooldude:

Psssh adjustments and coker dont belong in the same post

I don't understand how that last pass by Wright before halftime was not intentional grounding. He was still in the pocket, or at least what resembled a pocket and he threw the ball out of bounds with no receivers within 20 yards of the ball.

So far its been a sloppy game for both teams. Louisville's defense is aggressive and they have the "bend but don't break" mentality ala the Indianapolis Colts defense. I think we're going to see some second half fireworks!!

L'ville has a ruthless type of attitude, if they smell blood in the 2nd half they will just pour it on and this game could be over quick.

Miami better be ready those first 5 min of the 2nd half or else this could get ugly real fast.

MikeO said:
L'ville has a ruthless type of attitude, if they smell blood in the 2nd half they will just pour it on and this game could be over quick.

Miami better be ready those first 5 min of the 2nd half or else this could get ugly real fast.
Hmmm.. the game in 2004 told a completely different story. I think you're giving L'ville too much credit after being completely outplayed in the second half. Miami left two missed field goals out there, and a fumble inside the 15.

I don't really care right now, though. Part of me wants to win out from here on, and the other part wants to lose as many games as possible to see some coaching changes.

The Blueprint said:
Hmmm.. the game in 2004 told a completely different story. :confused:

I don't really care right now, though. Part of me wants to win out from here on, and the other part wants to lose as many games as possible to see some coaching changes.

This is 2006!!!

And in college football you NEVER want to root for your team to lose to see coaching changes. Cause once you start losing in bunches, you lose in the recruiting wars and eventually your program starts to free-fall

MikeO said:
This is 2006!!!

And in college football you NEVER want to root for your team to lose to see coaching changes. Cause once you start losing in bunches, you lose in the recruiting wars and eventually your program starts to free-fall
I never said I was "rooting against" my team.

I said I wouldn't mind a downfall & Coker being fired.

I mean, once it becomes a long shot for the national title, then I don't care about anything else but improving in the FUTURE.. this team, as far as coaching is concerned, is one of the worse I've ever seen from a talent standpoint. We've got top 1-5 talent. I actually think the offensive playcalling is even worse than Coker's coaching ability.

The direction of this team is going absolutely nowhere.

the direction is going somewhere........downward.

Have fun in the ACC!

Back
Top Bottom