Miami at Louisville | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

MikeO said:
the direction is going somewhere........downward.

Have fun in the ACC!
Yeah, I pretty much said that..

I don't really care. I could've told you a month ago that this team = going nowhere with this piece of **** coach. We need a Nick Saban to cure our Dave Wannstedt [Coker].

Louisville isnt a good team. We are just a worse one

I hope they get into the top 10 and absolutly crushed by an actual team with a coach

Alex44 said:

I hope they get into the top 10 and absolutly crushed by an actual team with a coach

Yeah, like I hope these people in here aren't actual Louisville fans.

I mean, where are they going? They don't stand a chance against the top teams. :lol:

Alex44 said:

L'ville isn't good???????? Do you actually watch college football?

This is a legit Top 10 team that if they beat WV will be in the national championship game

The Blueprint said:

I mean, where are they going? They don't stand a chance against the top teams. :lol:

Actually Im not even willing to say they have better players

They just have a coach that doesnt belong blowing animal balloons at a childrens party for a job

The Blueprint said:

I disagree with that.

Louisville can hang with any team in the country.

And the L'ville QB is going to be a Top 3 pick in the NFL draft and will be in NY for the Heisman as he has a shot at that

MikeO said:

This is a legit Top 10 team that if they beat WV will be in the national championship game

:lol:

They play in the Big East give me a break, anyone can run up the scores on those teams

Wombat said:
I disagree with that.

Louisville can hang with any team in the country.

This is somewhat a down year in terms of powerhouse teams

But I could see Ohio State beating them in the 34 - 17 range

Alex44 said:

They play in the Big East give me a break, anyone can run up the scores on those teams

Like Miami did for years :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Lets take away their records and winning % then from when they were there! :shakeno:

And you can make a case the Big East is better than the ACC

MikeO said:

Probably the funniest thing I've read on this forum in years.

I am leaving this thread & not coming back after that one. :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Alex44 said:

The Big east has done well today.

Rutgers is 3-0

Pittsburgh was up 10-0 on MSU until they went down.

West Virginia killed Maryland that came from the ACC one of the nation's "Best" conferences.

Cincinatti gave OSU a scare in the 1st Quarter and was leading.

MikeO said:
Like Miami did for years :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Lets take away their records and winning % then from when they were there! :shakeno:

And you can make a case the Big East is better than the ACC

And you would be wrong, just like you have been about every sports related thing you have ever posted on these forums, give me a break

Your as big a joke as the Big East

The Blueprint said:
Probably the funniest thing I've read on this forum in years.

I am leaving this thread & not coming back after that one. :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Your leaving cause your a Canes fan who can't take the losing.

Knock L'ville all ya want. You have no clue about college football if you don't think they are Top 10. Seriously, watch some games. Read a newspaper

Back
Top Bottom