Miami awarded three compensatory picks. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami awarded three compensatory picks.

I'd trade all 3 (or 1 of the compensatory 5ths and a regular 6th/7th pick) for a top 5ish 3rd round pick.

Are you saying trade the 5th and a 6th for a top 5 pick in the 3rd round or the 3 comp picks late 3rd, late 5th and late 5th for a top 5 3rd round pick? Is there another piece I'm missing? Especially the 5th and 6th for an early 3rd.

Stay on topic gentlemen, this isnt about the politics of Stills

My last comment about Stills, since I posted about it in this thread: I was wrong, if the price tag is 12 million, that is certainly way too much.

Ya lets turn a blind eye to Howard.

....and label anyone not starting in year one a bust while we're at it.

Glad to see we got these picks. I'm not savvy to the timing of it all, but would be nice think that the FO expected some of these compensatory picks when dealing the picks last drive...although more likely they just went after the guy they wanted in Caroo, which I still don't have a problem with.

Alain Poupart‏@apoupartFins 2m2 minutes ago
Official NFL draft order has come out: @MiamiDolphins currently have picks #22, 54, 97, 166, 178, 184, 206 and 240. No pick in round 4.

Back
Top Bottom