miami-carolina preseason game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami-carolina preseason game

what side is the Dolphins sideline, south or north side? getting ready to buy tickets on ticketmaster for the game, me and the wife are coming down from Virginia to the game Friday night.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

what kinda price you looking to get for your ticket?

i dont know if it south or north side. never been to stadium, got ticks on stubhub and it said visitior side. PM me your number so we can talk if interested

Just found out that the lot we used to park in is know longer there so were gonna have.to move. You can call me at 828-244-0426 and find out and i will post on here to i will get to the stadium around 1. As far as i can tell theres about 37 people coming

There's still a parking lot at 3rd and Church. Next to Hooligans across from the construction/new park they're building. We have a big panthers tailgate there, but there's usually open spots. And there were plenty last Saturday. $25

There's still a parking lot at 3rd and Church. Next to Hooligans across from the construction/new park they're building. We have a big panthers tailgate there, but there's usually open spots. And there were plenty last Saturday. $25

I've always park at the corner of North Tryon and Phifer across the street from the city government building.

I think it was like $7 last time I was there.

We are gonna get there around 12 or a little after to see some spots i know where your talking about.like i said my numbers is above if you wanna call i have about 40 coming i think

Back
Top Bottom