Miami @ Cinci Oct 31st.. need help with seating | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Cinci Oct 31st.. need help with seating

ManBearPig

Starter
Reaction score
I usually like to be right by the visitor tunnel, but it looks like they come out of one tunnel here and that's on the Bengals sideline. Anyone got suggestions where i should sit?

I've been to 4 Bengals game since Paul Brown Stadium opened, once vs Baltimore, once vs Jacksonville, and two Miami games, (will be back there on Halloween!) and i'm fairly certain there are two tunnels. Each opposite of one another on separate sides of the stadium. If in fact i am wrong then there really isn't a bad seat in the place, I pretty much have sat everywhere, and by far the best experience is in the green section of the seating chart. It'll be a bit more expensive but it's worth it. And i had some more Miami fans around me.

http://www.bengals.com/stadium/stadium-map-and-ticket-pricing.html

Thanks a lot! Can't wait, i will be the guy wearing a banana suit under his marshall jersey.

You could sit with a huge group of Phins fans, and be part of all the festivities the night before the game, and the tailgate. ;) Our seats are second level end zone.

Well im going to be coming with 4 or 5 of my friends all around 24 years old so they might wanna do other stuff. We would defenitly tailgate and most likely sit in the section. Might sit a little closer though.

Back
Top Bottom