Miami claims WR Trevor Davis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami claims WR Trevor Davis

If Alex Collins is fully recovered from his broken leg I wonder if we give him a look. At one point he resembled a young version of his hero, Ricky Williams. I remember seeing him slash his way through the gaps with the Ravens a couple of years back. Apparently, his legal stuff is cleared up. What could it hurt to have a look?

If Alex Collins is fully recovered from his broken leg I wonder if we give him a look. At one point he resembled a young version of his hero, Ricky Williams. I remember seeing him slash his way through the gaps with the Ravens a couple of years back. Apparently, his legal stuff is cleared up. What could it hurt to have a look?

I think Collins still has some off the field issues hanging over his head. His league suspension just ended a few weeks ago and he's still on legal probation.

Eagles just release Mack Hollins. I would prefer Hollins as a receiver, but davis does also have special team value as a returner. I wouldn't be upset if the dropped Davis tomorrow and opted for Hollins instead, if his health issues are cleared. At 6'4 220 Hollins would be another big bodied receiver for the Dolphins to look at and he has decent speed too.

Wish granted

I think Collins still has some off the field issues hanging over his head. His league suspension just ended a few weeks ago and he's still on legal probation.

We're trying to build this team with guys of character like Mark Walton.

Back
Top Bottom