Miami clinches 5th draft pick! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami clinches 5th draft pick!

So we have 5, 18 and wherever Houston end up. Ideal scenario next week is Philly, Vikes and Titans winning Bills beating the Texans and that pick is 21.

we're locked in at 5 and 18....the houston pick will depend on how they do in the playoffs as well as a few other teams.

here's the new takanthon draft after the games today

5-Tua
18-Higgins,WR
Jedrick Wills ot bama
39-Bryce Hall, Corner-Virginia
63-Etienne, RB-Cleamson
70-Nick Harris,Center-Washington

like those players but no way we don't draft an Edge player with any of those picks

That's not strictly true, it had zero effect on our first round draft but we dropped a three places in r2, and a couple places in r3. Teams finishing with the same record rotate in subsequent rounds. At the end of the day, it's not a huge difference.

we're locked in at 5 and 18....the houston pick will depend on how they do in the playoffs as well as a few other teams.

5-Tua
18-Higgins,WR
Jedrick Wills ot bama
63-Etienne, RB-Cleamson

like those players but no way we don't draft an Edge player with any of those picks

I love that draft, agree with you on the edge guy, but perhaps we can pick up a Greenard, Zuniga or Highsmith lower down, or pick up a FA like Van Noy.

5-Tua
18-Higgins,WR
Jedrick Wills ot bama
63-Etienne, RB-Cleamson

No way I’m taking a receiver this high.

I am not going play guessing game on what dolphins going do on draft day.. just get impact player for team.

No way I’m taking a receiver this high.
and I can understand that. Wilson seems to be getting back to full speed, Ford's done well plus Parker and Williams coming back but I'd still draft a WR at some point because this class is just too good to pass on all together.

and I can understand that. Wilson seems to be getting back to full speed, Ford's done well plus Parker and Williams coming back but I'd still draft a WR at some point because this class is just too good to pass on all together.

exactly at some point but not at that spot. That’s way to high for one of our positions of strength. Give an extra OL guy or defensive star.

Isaiah Simmons has to be the pick. He is the versatile player that fits perfectly in Flores defense. What Minkah should have been. Freak athlete. Draft a QB later. Tua at #5 would be a huge risk we cant take.

There’s a part of me that hopes Tua goes back to school.

Back
Top Bottom