Miami coaching biggest problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami coaching biggest problem

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
IS TALENT EVALUATION... What does this coaching staff see in Dallas Thomas that the rest of the fan base doesn't ? Do we really need to tell this guys that Fox sucks and they gave him an extension ??? OV is not a 4-3 DE, he is 3-4 OLB at best. You can blame Suh all you want but the problem has been scheme related the past 3yrs. Once stout run defense is now been relegated to probably one of the worst. I first noticed this against kansas city last year when, KC ran wild against us. if philbin has final say on players roster then the blame is squarely on him.

I kind of chalk this up to the same reason we were playing Ellerbe and Wheeler at LB when they were healthy ... the guys behind them were even worse.

We just don't have anyone else that's any better. It's scary. It's sad. But that's probably what it is. Thomas doesn't have to be better than an average OL. He just has to be better than anyone else on the Dolphins, which might be the equivalent of being a better blocker than a block of moldy cheese.

The problem starts at Head Coach.

I doubted Philbin was the right hire from the get -go when during his PC, he stated he didn't need a go-to wide receiver. Hence his reason for trading Brandon Marshall. The guy is clueless !

Joe will continue to build the resume for his own destruction as the season progresses. The case for his immediate firing will be very clear after the last game.

Joe is Joe. He is NOT going to change. This is the best he will ever be. And we will all suffer from it.

Back
Top Bottom