Miami could luck out. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami could luck out.

id take vincent jackson for a first

I would give a first for Brandon Marshall or Vince Jackson. Both are big bodies that can get down the field.

Miles has tons of talent but I am still a little weary of him...I would think about a 2nd for him though.

"Miami lucking out" would be E.Berry FS falling to our 1st, J.Hughes OLB to our 2nd, C.Thomas NT to our 3rd, M.Johnson ILB to our 4th, J.Graham TE to our 6th, D.Thomas WR to our 6th!!!!

I wouldn't trade for a WR who had 10 good games in a 3 or 4 year career.

Let's see how great he is this season now that people truly know about him

Problem is, most of those 10 games came this year, he might have turned the corner this year....would not give a 1st and 3rd for him though.

Anyone doubting Austin didn't watch many cowboys games last season. He catches everything thrown at him

Anyone doubting Austin didn't watch many cowboys games last season. He catches everything thrown at him
yea he did but giving up a first and third for someone who has only had one good year would be a huge mistake i would rather have Marshall or Jackson who have had at least had a couple of good years plus with Jackson and Austin we dont have the kind of TE's and other WRs they have to take presure off our #1

?

Miles will fetch minimum a 1st and then a he'll expect a huge contract, I'd pass. Boldin for a 3rd and 6th or A.Bryant for nothing along with Dez in the first sounds good to me.

How about snag Boldin for that mid round pick... Bryant for nothing... and then ILB or OLB with the 12th pick? Oh yeah

How'd that R.Williams (1st and 3rd) deal work out for Dallas anyways, lol!
There is no comparison between Austin and Williams. Detroit fleeced Dallas on that deal because Jerry Jones loves Williams.

?

Miles will fetch minimum a 1st and then a he'll expect a huge contract, I'd pass. Boldin for a 3rd and 6th or A.Bryant for nothing along with Dez in the first sounds good to me.

As far as Boldin would we absolutely have to give up a 3rd and 6th? I was thinking just a 3rd. As far as Miles we are not getting him. Would be floored if something like that happened.

It sounds like the Dolphins are really exploring their options at the moment... especially with this rumor about Calvin Johnston from Det. also floating around... we'll have to see.

Jones said he'll resign Austin... Marshall is a problem child that the 'triumvirate' has mostly shied away from (even releasing our own "problem children") .... It's probably too expensive to get CJ from Detroit. There is however some good prospects that are projected to go 2nd to 4th round that could be had the way the 'triumvirate' likes to get them. I think it's a OLB 1st BPA between ILB, NT, Wr and S, 2nd,3rd etc...

Back
Top Bottom