Miami could luck out. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami could luck out.

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
With possibilities of miles austin being a target the phins could talk the deal lower because if miles isnt signed by another team they would invest more money in him than other priorities on the team. Seems like the want to shop him and i have a feeling parcells will get a deCent deal off of him. If that doesnt pan out i forsee them signing defensive FA and only if the price is right offensive.

?

Miles will fetch minimum a 1st and then a he'll expect a huge contract, I'd pass. Boldin for a 3rd and 6th or A.Bryant for nothing along with Dez in the first sounds good to me.

I still would rather have a LB that can cover a TE..
The WR will fall into place.

I would NOT want to give up a first for Miles..

I really don't know why people seem to think the Cowboys won't keep Miles Austin.

I really don't know why people seem to think the Cowboys won't keep Miles Austin.

That goes for BM and VJ aswell, these teams know a 1st and 3rd isn't enough to replace these guys. I could see it if there was a cap and they had no room or they had young up and comers that looked great i.e Arizona but there's zero reason to why these guys would be let go.

How'd that R.Williams (1st and 3rd) deal work out for Dallas anyways, lol!

I wouldn't trade for a WR who had 10 good games in a 3 or 4 year career.

Let's see how great he is this season now that people truly know about him

No, they won't lower the deal. No they aren't shopping him. He's a RFA, end of story, not happening.

Back
Top Bottom